« | Home | »

Ginger Solo Tour and Street-Team Request

By Kris | March 12, 2009

Ginger would like your help to get involved in street-teaming and helping however you can to promote the forthcoming solo tour – please post your thoughts, ideas and offers of help in this thread on the forum

I’d like to establish some groups of people who can help us promote the forthcoming May solo tour by using their imagination. I know our supporters are largely a smart bunch, so it would be a lot of fun to see what cool ideas you could come up with to get the tour promoted and advertised.

We will provide a link where people can download a poster to give to record/music stores and venues in their area, with the nice big space on the design in which to write the nearest venue details.

If there are any other cool ideas that anyone has about how to spread the word about this tour then I would LOVE to hear them all.

People can digitally help from the comfort of their living room, bringing great new ways to promote the shows on the web. While others can take advantage of their crazed social lives by getting the poster stuck in as many shops, bars and clubs as they can.

All help is greatly needed and massively appreciated.

We’ll find a super cool way of making it worth your while, whoever you are.

Thanks, in advance, to everyone who will lend a hand in making this tour a success.

Gx

Also the all important dates – this is what is currently confirmed, but may be subject to change. Tickets should be on-sale from tomorrow.

May

1st – TJ’s Newport
2nd – Fibbers, York
3rd – JB’s, Dudley
4th – Ruby Lounge, Manchester
5th – Corporation, Sheffield
6th – Seven, Nottingham
7th – O2 Academy, London
10th – Rios, Leeds
11th – Academy 2, Newcastle

The tour also features special guest Tony Wright of Terrorvision, playing in his solo band Laika Dog.

It’s the first time that Ginger and Tony have ever toured together so be sure not to miss it.

Ginger also has a few words about what to expect on the night:

My band will feature Jase Edwards on guitar and vocals, Denzel on drums, Eddie Eyeball (2 Skinny Js) bass and vocals, Dick Decent on piano/keyboards and vocals.
I’ll be playing a selection of solo material from SG5 onwards.

PLEASE don’t come expecting Wildhearts songs, I’m afraid we aren’t learning any as there is just WAY too much solo stuff to learn

Comments are closed.