shopping for ginger solo stuff

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

shopping for ginger solo stuff

Postby piesJoy » 15th Feb 10, 19:02

I was very surprised to come across 'Valour Del Corazon', and 'The great white monkey' in HMV today. The later being £13, and the former £10. I opted for the former, mainly because I'm not a big fan of electric stuff done accoustically (I'm not sure if this is a wildhearts only thing :S ), also 'Valour Del' was cheaper. If 'The great white monkey' is still around next week I will probably buy it too.
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Re: shopping for ginger solo stuff

Postby burgerrock » 17th Feb 10, 03:14

there was some signed monkeys in gingers store too

www.atmoapparel.co.uk/ginger
burgerrock

Postby Keith Richard » 17th Feb 10, 10:26

piesJoy wrote:I was very surprised to come across 'Valour Del Corazon', and 'The great white monkey' in HMV today. The later being £13, and the former £10. I opted for the former, mainly because I'm not a big fan of electric stuff done accoustically (I'm not sure if this is a wildhearts only thing :S ), also 'Valour Del' was cheaper. If 'The great white monkey' is still around next week I will probably buy it too.

The Great White Monkey is awesome (as is Potatoes And You). Thoroughly can recommend.
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby piesJoy » 17th Feb 10, 17:27

Thanks. I bought both in the end :D. The great white monkey does sound alright, ('Thunderf**k was a nice surprise! (and 'shes so taboo' of course!)) although i havent listened to it all yet....
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Postby Reecoupons » 15th Nov 17, 08:07

Absolutely I wouldn't pick more than 1 or 2 places to visit. Especially if you'll be in big cities where there are lots of things to do and you can also use our Black Friday Promo Codes for shopping and be having fun with traveling. Any additional places and you'll spend most of your time traveling.
Reecoupons

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat