WiLDHEARTS Tats

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby Andy Santiago » 26th Feb 06, 21:57

fluffygrue wrote:I chatted to a guy at the London gig who had the coolest Earth vs.artwork tattoos on his arm. I'm not much of a tattoo person, but I always get envious when I see WH-related ones..

Melanie

Think that might have been me!! If I get the technical know-how, I will post a picture.
Andy Santiago

Postby twunt » 27th Feb 06, 12:09

I really want a wildies tatt but dont want a smiley bones cos loads of people have them! Any idea's would be appreciated?

Nik x
'How can I get down, when I've got all my friends around'
twunt

Postby Chris Davies » 27th Feb 06, 15:26

twunt wrote:I really want a wildies tatt but dont want a smiley bones cos loads of people have them! Any idea's would be appreciated?

Nik x

hmmmm i think the face and heart thingy on the cover of the us version of riff after riff would be awesome :D
Chris Davies

Postby Andy Santiago » 27th Feb 06, 20:42

twunt wrote:I really want a wildies tatt but dont want a smiley bones cos loads of people have them! Any idea's would be appreciated?

Nik x

Did you ever see the 'Independent and Indestructable' or 'Full roar 2004' tour shirts? All would make good tatts.
Check out www deadboydesigns.com for loads of Wildhearts related artwork.
Get it done mate!!
Andy Santiago

Postby twunt » 28th Feb 06, 00:22

Hmmmm, both are really cool idea's, cheers peeps! I really need to get it done! I've already had six but wanna make the next one really meaningful after a really bad past year! Still thinking bout inking my feet and getting something down the centre of my spine but low on idea's for those too... :roll:
'How can I get down, when I've got all my friends around'
twunt

Postby DrunkenLordOfEverything » 28th Feb 06, 19:33

I'm hoping to get a Wildhearts Tat.
Originally I was planning on a Smilybones.. But now I'm thinking more along the lines of the "Must Be Destroyed!" Artwork.
The End IS Coming, So You Better Start Living.
DrunkenLordOfEverything

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat