Flying the Flag

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Flying the Flag

Postby beerofthedark » 26th Jul 11, 10:34

Looking through some tour shots of Iron Maiden on their website, and in amongst some pics of an aftershow drink with Thin Lizzy in Helsinki I spotted a familiar t-shirt on Howard Johnson, ex-Kerrang writer and friend of Maiden. to be more specific (as I've just realised the link won't work unless you're a signed up Maiden fan) the 'someone loses an eye' Wildhearts shirt. Nice to see the flag flying in foreign climes.

just realised this quite a crap thread without the photographic evidence. ah well, I thought it was interesting.
:coat:
"I have a barrel of opinions
lonely, lonely
I am everlone, everlone"
beerofthedark

Re: Flying the Flag

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 26th Jul 11, 11:29

Doesn't he own the company that produced that T-shirt design? I am not suggesting that is why he is wearing it, we all know he is a massive WH fan, just trying to remember.
Or you make some kind of robot to get us help, or a homing device, or build a new battery..
Jason_scorching_past

Postby beerofthedark » 27th Jul 11, 08:19

i have no idea. I didn't realise there was a connection other than love of the finest band on earth. you learn something new every day.
"I have a barrel of opinions
lonely, lonely
I am everlone, everlone"
beerofthedark

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 27th Jul 11, 12:36

Or you make some kind of robot to get us help, or a homing device, or build a new battery..
Jason_scorching_past

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat