Endless Nameless-era T-shirts

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Endless Nameless-era T-shirts

Postby Scottleeandrews » 19th Jun 11, 11:16

Hello all! First post here!
I've been a WH's fan for 16 years now, and you guys on here I remember from the 5 Miles High days! Hope you are all well.....

Does anyone have any scans / photos of Endless Nameless-era merch?

I've got some old WH's tees and wondering if anyone fancies a swap....My band are doing a photoshoot for the Japanese release of our LP and want to nab a tee from the EN-era to wear.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.....

My band are Exit_International: http://www.exitinternational.co.uk - some of the Welsh contingent on here might have seen my old band Midasuno support the lads around 2002-2003 on some of the shows - we did the Coal Exchange and some place in Llanelli.

Adios!

Scott
Scottleeandrews

Re: Endless Nameless-era T-shirts

Postby piesJoy » 19th Jun 11, 14:34

Were there any??? (Except the Warner Bros one!)I used to have a promo shirt (black, with the album cover and kerrang on the front, no backprint) but I can't recal any E.N. stuff otherwise.....damn i wish i hadnt worn it out.....t'was obviously rare....
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Postby WiredOut » 19th Jun 11, 15:24

There was also the white one with the Anthem/Urge mouth design. Mine was gradually destroyed over too many nights out, though.

Problem with the 'Warner Bros' one is that it's very easy to mistake for a normal Warner Bros t-shirt, unless you look closely. Dunno where mine is, either. Sorry, I'm not being much help, here...
'C'mon, make me feel like me.'
WiredOut

Postby richjones » 19th Jun 11, 19:52

Slightly off-topic but if anyone hasn't heard Scott's band, they're highly recommended. We tried to get them on some of the Ginger & Friends shows last year.
richjones

Postby Benny Hiroshima » 19th Jun 11, 21:33

Scott, I've got an Anthem t-shirt in XL - it's the one with all the mouths if you wanna borrow it.

I'm in S Wales too if that helps. Drop me an email to jack-knife-fight@live.co.uk
Benny Hiroshima

Postby Scottleeandrews » 20th Jun 11, 11:31

Hello guys! Massive thanks for the replies!
We have the shoot last night so didn't get the chance to arrange anything but went well.
Thank you Rich for the recommendation, and cheers Benny for the offer!

Scott
Scottleeandrews

Postby getting it on tuesday » 22nd Jun 11, 09:58

Too late now i know but i have a white one that has the kitten on it with the gun to its head, and on the front/back (cant remember) the writing was "play or the kitten gets it"

Gav
getting it on tuesday

Postby DiggityDawg » 22nd Jun 11, 16:05

promo shirt (black, with the album cover and kerrang on the front, no backprint)

I've got this one, & this thread inspired me to pull it out & wear it to work last nite. Haven't worn it in years until then.
DiggityDawg

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat