Songs Ginger wrote for/with other artists?

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Songs Ginger wrote for/with other artists?

Postby Zoloft » 27th Dec 10, 00:26

Anyone have a list of songs out there that Ginger wrote for/with other artists that the other artist recorded/released that Ginger/WH did not?

Thanks!
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Re: Songs Ginger wrote for/with other artists?

Postby StuWildheart » 27th Dec 10, 02:33

I only know of the lastest Jason & the Scorchers album, he wrote/co-wrote at least half the tunes on that record I think. It's bloody good too.
StuWildheart

Postby blackdeathcrew » 27th Dec 10, 12:03

Brand New Hate - Backyard Babies
Christeen - devin Townesend

Ginge is credited for co-writing both of these I know
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby Benny Hiroshima » 27th Dec 10, 15:00

There was a few songs he wrote for Alice Cooper a few years back, though they never got used. Believe one of them was called Frankenstein 1939.

Ginge also recently alluded on Twitter that he wrote a "minor hit" for another band (didn't say which) but sold the rights for "drugs money".

I'm not sure whether he recorded the material he wrote for Brides Of Destruction - perhaps someone else can shed some light on this?

Does Clam Abuse and Howling Willie count as non-Ginger related? Believe it was Clam Savage and Mr C**t who appeared on those records... ha ha.
Benny Hiroshima

Postby Zoloft » 27th Dec 10, 21:27

It was actually Ginger's "minor hit" tweet that inspired this thread, was hoping someone knew more specifically what he was alluding to. The Alice Cooper songs would certain be very interesting to hear, and as of the rest, already know of those. . .please, keep 'em coming!

Ginger co-wrote "Never Say Never" and "Tunnel Of Love" on the Brides' album "Runaway Brides"
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat