Fishing for Luckies reissue contents

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Fishing for Luckies reissue contents

Postby Rich24 » 26th Nov 10, 01:21

Howdy

Quick question - tempted by the ffl reissue as a couple of tracks I don't own on there. Which version of the album songs are on there? I know some were tweaked slightly for the commercial release which is all I have so the originals being on the cd would tempt me further.

Also blurb on amazon etc talks about saddened but not then mentioned in tracklisting?

Apologies if this covered already, couldn't see from a quick scan.

Thanks
Rich24

Re: Fishing for Luckies reissue contents

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 26th Nov 10, 23:57

The blurb on Amazon seems to be just a potted history of the various versions of the album so mentions the "...More Luckies" release, I gather this version re-released is the one that originally came out in '96 so not the fan- club version nor the "..More Luckies" version either.

I think there is barely any difference between the '96 release and the fan club versions of the FFL songs though, definitely not enough to make it worthwhile having both. Disc 2 of the new release is worth having though if you are missing those b-sides it's a great collection.
Or you make some kind of robot to get us help, or a homing device, or build a new battery..
Jason_scorching_past

Re: Fishing for Luckies reissue contents

Postby Rich24 » 30th Nov 10, 21:34

Thanks for that - agree the second disc is the main draw for me, owning the fan club versions of the songs again would be a nice bonus (after losing most my rareties to a theft a while back). Like you say there isn't a lot of difference, the main thing I recall was the long entry on schitzophonic.
Rich24

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat