Gonna be someone, I'm a smoking gun, I'm the lightning striking
sparky

Re: NEW MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!

Postby boogaloowatts » 10th Sep 10, 12:38

All in good time!!
boogaloowatts

Postby DiggityDawg » 20th Sep 10, 15:54

I have a question about the men's shirts. I need to know if they're printed on either American Apparel or Alternative Apparel. Because with those 2 I always have to bump up a size. And speaking of size...when we're talking XL, are we talking US XL or UK XL? I've bought some Xl shirts from the UK that end up fitting closer to a US large size. Thanks!

Signed,

A Lard-assed American
DiggityDawg

Postby boogaloowatts » 23rd Sep 10, 11:23

DiggityDawg wrote:I have a question about the men's shirts. I need to know if they're printed on either American Apparel or Alternative Apparel. Because with those 2 I always have to bump up a size. And speaking of size...when we're talking XL, are we talking US XL or UK XL? I've bought some Xl shirts from the UK that end up fitting closer to a US large size. Thanks!

Signed,

A Lard-assed American

Generally speaking the shirts are all Gildan or Fruit Of The Loom so definitely a bigger cut than either of the AA's.

However, Ginger loves the Alternative Apparel shirts (see the NY Mud Coffee shirt he always wears) so we are looking at a super nice, slim fit, high end tee in time for xmas. Just finalising the design now.

But on all the regular designs on the store you can expect the regular "rock" shirt.

Hope that helps?

Chris
boogaloowatts

Postby DiggityDawg » 23rd Sep 10, 14:38

Got it - thanks!

I like the Alternative/Apparel shirts, too. Just always have to remember to order differently when those are in play.
DiggityDawg

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat