NEW MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Re: NEW MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!

Postby boogaloowatts » 16th Aug 10, 11:26

thegweywabbit wrote:the one item I'd like to get my hands on is WH t-shirt with the WB (warner bros.) logo.
I'm often on the WB lot and would love to be able to wear one of those on the dub stage!
any chance of getting those back on the new merch site?

the other cool item is the "everlast" logo hoodie.
a bit expensive for me at the moment.
maybe I'll pick one up for the holidays or my b-day in Dec.,
(or if I get lucky and it goes on sale :).)

please send an update if you're able to get the WB logo shirt in stock.
THX!

I'm going to look into the Warner style logo as its always requested, not sure if the band still has the art, or indeed if there are copyright issues to contend with. Will let you know!

Chris Merch.
boogaloowatts

Postby WailedHut » 16th Aug 10, 12:52

Another vote here for a record bag/courier bag.
"Don't try rules, cos they do not apply"
WailedHut

Postby boogaloowatts » 16th Aug 10, 13:08

WailedHut wrote:Another vote here for a record bag/courier bag.

I'm working on it!!

Chris Merch
boogaloowatts

Postby boogaloowatts » 16th Aug 10, 13:18

Also, fans of the record/courier/laptop bag concept....would you prefer something relatively subtle or are you thinking big print?

Just thinking that you may want an item you can use at work?

Let me know!

Chris Merch
boogaloowatts

Postby Ean » 16th Aug 10, 14:19

boogaloowatts wrote:Also, fans of the record/courier/laptop bag concept....would you prefer something relatively subtle or are you thinking big print?

Let me know!

Chris Merch

Maybe just the band name and a subtle smiley bones on the outside of the flap, then a big Smiley either on the back, or under the flap?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby vickyp » 16th Aug 10, 22:31

Ean wrote:
boogaloowatts wrote:Also, fans of the record/courier/laptop bag concept....would you prefer something relatively subtle or are you thinking big print?

Maybe just the band name and a subtle smiley bones on the outside of the flap, then a big Smiley either on the back, or under the flap?

Subtle embossed black suede on the outside, massive big shiny vinyl print on the inside. Preferably so it looks as if you are feeding your laptop into the teeth of the smiley bones.

Oh, and the moon on a stick too would be nice ;)
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby boogaloowatts » 17th Aug 10, 09:45

vickyp wrote:
Ean wrote:

Subtle embossed black suede on the outside, massive big shiny vinyl print on the inside. Preferably so it looks as if you are feeding your laptop into the teeth of the smiley bones.

Oh, and the moon on a stick too would be nice ;)

Willing to undertake custom orders for the above bag. Speaking to my mate Mr Vitton later today, should be able to sort you one out for about £600 :D

Chris Merch
boogaloowatts

Postby WailedHut » 18th Aug 10, 12:05

I'd prefer subtle. Maybe just a printed or embroidered smileybones on one corner of the bag, not bothered if it's in full colour or mono. Maybe with the band name too; I personally like the version of the band's name which has the little heart in a circle over the "i".
"Don't try rules, cos they do not apply"
WailedHut

Postby vickyp » 22nd Aug 10, 16:48

boogaloowatts wrote:Willing to undertake custom orders for the above bag. Speaking to my mate Mr Vitton later today, should be able to sort you one out for about £600 :D

Chris Merch

heh heh, nice one. Can you make it for a 10" sized netbook please? ;)

Now we've had the skateboard can you make me some roller skates too, and smiley bones converse in a size 7. Actually, converse style roller skates would be pretty awesome!
vickyp

Postby SeeD@MySpace.com » 28th Aug 10, 19:49

Hi! I'm a freshly registered user, redirected from The Wildhearts facebook page, concerning some merch I've been looking around. Maybe you guys can help.
Is there any chance of ever adding jacket back patches of the classic WH smiley on your merch? I want a big one on the back of my denim jacket. I don't mind getting a classic smiley t-shirt and ripping it apart so I can patch it on a jacket, but it's been some time since I've been searching for one for sale and haven't had any luck...
Have any of you ever spotted one? I mean, it's very likely you have, but what about recently?
Thanks guys. Hugz
SeeD@MySpace.com

Postby vickyp » 1st Sep 10, 22:39

SeeD@MySpace.com wrote:I don't mind getting a classic smiley t-shirt and ripping it apart so I can patch it on a jacket, but it's been some time since I've been searching for one for sale and haven't had any luck...

There are smiley bones t-shirts in the shop now: http://www.atmoapparel.co.uk/bands/wild ... tem=wild65

I have seen a couple of leather jackets with smiley bones painted on them, that was a long time ago though. Never seen a denim jacket version.
vickyp

Postby Rupert » 2nd Sep 10, 15:19

I think a courier bag with a large print of the classic smiley bones in full colour would be great. It'd stand out on the street and be great at work as well - 'Eww, what is that...?'

And at the risk of a shameless plug, :oops: if anyone wanted such a design (or anythign else WH-related) on a leather jacket, or even a denim for that matter, I paint leather jackets and would be glad to talk about it - have a look at my site (URL below)

Cheers

Rupert
Rupert

Postby macc lad » 3rd Sep 10, 22:16

The dread of winter approaches any beanies/hats to come soon ?
Ask lots of questions dont eat the bullshit
macc lad

Postby boogaloowatts » 4th Sep 10, 11:38

macc lad wrote:The dread of winter approaches any beanies/hats to come soon ?

Yes, beanies are coming. Just got back from holiday and will be finalising the designs this week coming!

Regarding the request for back patches further up the thread, yes, i'll look into this for you!

Cheers
Chris Merch
boogaloowatts

Postby boogaloowatts » 10th Sep 10, 10:39

Anyone waiting for their skateboard, they just turned up and look the fucking nuts!!! Start shipping Monday so not long to wait now.

In other news we are motoring on with the beanies and bags too so keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers
Chris
boogaloowatts

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat