NEW MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Re: NEW MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!

Postby Gars » 29th Jul 10, 19:04

I used to have that white Earth Vs t shirt. had the swirling full roar in `94 writing on the back.I think it came in black as well. Great shirt.
Thanks for letting me know about the Paypal thingie Chris ,message you soon!
Gars

Postby AngelM16 » 29th Jul 10, 19:33

piesJoy wrote:Also how about 'Converse All Star' wildhearts sneakers. They're already available in 'Ramones', and I could swear I've seen a pair of 'Backyard Babies' ones dodging about at one time....? I don't ask for much..... :)

That's a fantastic idea! :D
AngelM16

Postby Radish » 30th Jul 10, 08:49

AngelM16 wrote:
piesJoy wrote:Also how about 'Converse All Star' wildhearts sneakers. They're already available in 'Ramones', and I could swear I've seen a pair of 'Backyard Babies' ones dodging about at one time....? I don't ask for much..... :)

That's a fantastic idea! :D

I once upon a time had a pair of black Docs with smiley bones painted on a la Converse boots. Damn cool. Shame they suffered one too many gigs/festivals/moshes and went to the big indie footwear heaven. So yes, Wildies Cons would be immense.
Terrified, intoxiciated,
Starry eyed and bollock naked...

There's only two complaints I have about the way you are,
That's all you say and all you do...
Radish

Postby Smithy » 31st Jul 10, 23:10

wildsam6o wrote:any chance of the

"never mind the headliners" t-shirt making its way on to the store.....preferably for under £26

Good shout......is this t-shirt gonna make an appearance?! ;P
Smithy

Postby getting_it_sucks » 2nd Aug 10, 15:01

I seem to remember years ago in the old shop there was a Wildhearts cigarette lighter. Any chance of some more of these being put on there?
getting_it_sucks

Postby Steve D'Generate » 3rd Aug 10, 07:25

Now you've re-released the Smiley Bones t-shirt, how about re-doing the Black on black Smiley? ;)
Steve D'Generate

Postby Keith Richard » 3rd Aug 10, 08:03

Great to see the original smiley bones back, but what the feck is it with these new T shirt platforms. Just as with the Chutzpah tour shirt, why are they only having have a sleeve? They look shite and are are not very comfortable. Sorry for the downer, but if all the upcoming new Tees are like this, then they wont be getting an airing in Singapore - sadly.
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby boogaloowatts » 3rd Aug 10, 10:48

Steve D'Generate wrote:Now you've re-released the Smiley Bones t-shirt, how about re-doing the Black on black Smiley? ;)

Watch this space Steve!! Well, not literally but you know what i mean!
boogaloowatts

Postby piesJoy » 3rd Aug 10, 15:19

Sorry but can I ask what one you mean. Are you meaning the black t shirt with the grey smiley bones design on it, but no colour? Only time I saw one of those was with Danny sporting it. It was an unusual design....

Steve D'Generate wrote:Now you've re-released the Smiley Bones t-shirt, how about re-doing the Black on black Smiley? ;)
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Postby Steve D'Generate » 3rd Aug 10, 20:59

piesJoy wrote:Sorry but can I ask what one you mean. Are you meaning the black t shirt with the grey smiley bones design on it, but no colour? Only time I saw one of those was with Danny sporting it. It was an unusual design....

Basically, (if memory serves me correctly) it's the smiley face in black on a black t-shirt, and it's printed with a vinyl-like ink (I assume?). The smiley becomes more prominent as the t-shirt fades.
I only saw them on sale once, but they'd sold out of my size. :(
IMHO, one of the coolest t-shirts the Wildhearts produced.

@ The powers that be: any chance of a smiley mug? The Chutzpah! one's really cool, but a smiley one would liquid nitrogen cool! :D
Steve D'Generate

Postby JoN » 4th Aug 10, 15:06

I'm trying to get the 15th anniversary poster but it won't let me buy it as I can't select a Product Size, because there isn't one there to select.
JoN

Postby siobhan_h » 6th Aug 10, 12:36

sparky wrote:I would love to see a smily bones belt buckle :D

Ohhhh yes please.

Gonnae order myself some stuff from the online store today methinks.
My foot's on the gas & I'm thinking fast
I won't find no future by fixing the past!
siobhan_h

Postby boogaloowatts » 6th Aug 10, 14:32

JoN wrote:I'm trying to get the 15th anniversary poster but it won't let me buy it as I can't select a Product Size, because there isn't one there to select.

Should be fixed tonight. There is stock available!
boogaloowatts

Postby boogaloowatts » 6th Aug 10, 14:57

For the people requesting Buckles....the answer is kind of yes and no, the minimum piece run is high on these, so whilst i'm looking into it you might need to enlist 10 friends each to buy one so we can get it covered!!
boogaloowatts

Postby Dark Lord of Barnet » 6th Aug 10, 20:22

boogaloowatts wrote:For the people requesting Buckles....the answer is kind of yes and no, the minimum piece run is high on these, so whilst i'm looking into it you might need to enlist 10 friends each to buy one so we can get it covered!!
I'd certainly like one!
"and don't forget the joker!"

Dark Lord of Barnet
Dark Lord of Barnet

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat