WH in Kerrang! 27-02-10

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

WH in Kerrang! 27-02-10

Postby Ady » 23rd Feb 10, 14:05

Life has teeth, and bites the feeding open hand.

http://www.twitter.com/adycolclough
Ady

Re: WH in Kerrang! 27-02-10

Postby Andy » 23rd Feb 10, 23:30

I wonder if its the interview from the Shepherds Bush gig last year that wev'e been waiting for?
Andy

Re: WH in Kerrang! 27/02/10

Postby Ean » 25th Feb 10, 00:59

Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby wildsam6o » 25th Feb 10, 02:23

pretty good interview really....bit late but.....still good all the same
wildsam6o

Postby vanrad » 25th Feb 10, 07:55

Quite funny.... but typical stereotypical Kerrang! & The Wildhearts. Do you think they'll ever get over their office being trashed? OK not sure if I would but, it's doubtful that many of those staff around then are actually around now.

Would like to have seen more talk about the music, what they played on the tour, their album, how they write songs, but hey there's no such publicity as bad publicity.
vanrad

Postby Assmask » 25th Feb 10, 16:27

Great interview, really enjoyed it.
8==m==D
8=m===D
8===m=D
8m====D--=__

The Big Grizzly

https://www.facebook.com/biggrizzlyband
Assmask

Postby Robdj » 26th Feb 10, 11:47

Thanks for scanning it Ean
Robdj

Postby Smithy » 26th Feb 10, 12:19

Good interview. Enjoyed reading it. Especially the bit about making the crowd shit themselves!

:lol: :lol:
Smithy

Postby Dark Lord of Barnet » 26th Feb 10, 20:08

Pretty good interview - thanks Ean! :mrgreen:
"and don't forget the joker!"

Dark Lord of Barnet
Dark Lord of Barnet

Postby markE » 1st Mar 10, 13:57

to be honest i'm getting rather bored of these type of interviews. the only thing new in that piece was the bit about making people shit themselves which to be frank is complete bollox anyway. the rest of it was pretty much just rehashed recycled stuff that any fan or person that has read about the band before already knows :grr:
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

Postby EMMO » 2nd Mar 10, 17:17

How many times do Kerrang! want to mention that the Wildhearts trashed their office
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
PHUQ, FISHING FOR LUCKIES, CHUTZPAH!, EARTH VS, ...MUST BE DESTROYED, DONT BE HAPPY, ENDLESS NAMELESS, COUPLED WITH , THE WILDHEARTS
EMMO

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 3rd Mar 10, 01:15

I spose you have to bear in mind that most Kerrang! readers probably don't know a lot about the band so these stories are new to them but for long term fans like us it's nothing that interesting.
Or you make some kind of robot to get us help, or a homing device, or build a new battery..
Jason_scorching_past

Postby maz » 3rd Mar 10, 23:21

markE wrote:to be honest i'm getting rather bored of these type of interviews. the only thing new in that piece was the bit about making people shit themselves which to be frank is complete bollox anyway. the rest of it was pretty much just rehashed recycled stuff that any fan or person that has read about the band before already knows :grr:

Kids these days neat to be taught. Actually apart from the trashing kerrang office I thought it was alright. I never knew what happened with regards to the Anthem single video shoot (although I could have guessed It I suppose.) I didn't know Ginger Freebased (again you could have guessed it but never read it anywhere.) Ginger himself probably gets so bored of these things so he either tells us something we may not have known (something specific like the anthem party - I remember getting the kerrang mag with the behind the scenes pics and nothing mentioned in article,) or he might blow something out of all proportion (the sh*ting themselves bit.)

One day he might tell us what was behind the song Nurse Maximum, or how many guitar layers Caprice has... or what went on during p.h.u.q sessions - who played what etc...then again I think Ginger isn't really that bothered with stuff like that.

The problem I have is when it's about the current Wildhearts news - because in theory we find out the news first on the internet... on this site or elsewhere. That's the problem with mags now, apart from reviews of course or if it was an exclusive "day in the life" or "day in the studio" with the WIldhearts etc...

The most fun I have is digging out my old Kerrang or Metal Hammer Magazines and piecing together what happened back in the 90's.
maz

Postby Ginger » 4th Mar 10, 08:48

I'm afraid I can only answer the questions interviewers give me, but if there's anything you want to personally know then please get in touch on my Twitter page 'Gingernyc'.

Hope to see you there.

Gx
Ginger

Postby markE » 4th Mar 10, 11:17

Ginger wrote:I'm afraid I can only answer the questions interviewers give me, but if there's anything you want to personally know then please get in touch on my Twitter page 'Gingernyc'.

Hope to see you there.

Gx

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :bow: :bow:
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat