wildhearts hats

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

wildhearts hats

Postby piesJoy » 15th Feb 10, 19:27

It seems the store no longer has any. where can i get one?
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Re: wildhearts hats

Postby Andwah » 15th Feb 10, 21:19

To be fair you could make a better one yourself with any old santa hat and a red marker pen unless it's a proper beany you're after, then it won't look much cop with the components i've listed.
Andwah

Postby Sarc » 15th Feb 10, 22:12

There's only one Beanie and we need him round here so hands off him.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby VladDracii » 15th Feb 10, 23:02

Those Santa hats were an out and out Joke....

...If they had even marketed it as a 'one night only' hat, I wouldnt have minded and still handed over my fiver
Those of you Facebookers may be wondering what Mr. Robin Guy is up to? http://www.facebook.com/robinguydrummer?ref=ts
VladDracii

Postby boogaloowatts » 16th Feb 10, 10:59

Hi All

We'll look at getting a new beanie done, the previous one was old stock and is now all gone and never to return.

The Santa hat was just a fun thing to tie in with the Xmess theme so people could get into the spirit of things on the night. Some people loved it, some not so much, and as ever you have the choice to buy or not. Bet they are on ebay as a rarity for years to come though!

Chris Merch
boogaloowatts

Postby Andy » 16th Feb 10, 11:10

boogaloowatts wrote:Hi All

We'll look at getting a new beanie done, the previous one was old stock and is now all gone and never to return.

The Santa hat was just a fun thing to tie in with the Xmess theme so people could get into the spirit of things on the night. Some people loved it, some not so much, and as ever you have the choice to buy or not. Bet they are on ebay as a rarity for years to come though!

Chris Merch

Yes a new Beanie would be great. Please make sure it has the old classic (Don't be happy...) 'Smiley Bones' on it. I wasn't too keen on the new smiley.
Andy

Postby boogaloowatts » 17th Feb 10, 16:26

Andy wrote:

Chris Merch

Yes a new Beanie would be great. Please make sure it has the old classic (Don't be happy...) 'Smiley Bones' on it. I wasn't too keen on the new smiley.

Let me see what we can come up with, A full colour Smiley won't work on a beanie as a print and i think it will be too detailed for embroidery to do it justice, but we should be able to come up with something cool. Maybe i'll run 2 options and put it to the board to pick the one that we go with?

Chris
boogaloowatts

Postby Andy » 17th Feb 10, 23:06

boogaloowatts wrote:
Andy wrote:

Chris Merch

Let me see what we can come up with, A full colour Smiley won't work on a beanie as a print and i think it will be too detailed for embroidery to do it justice, but we should be able to come up with something cool. Maybe i'll run 2 options and put it to the board to pick the one that we go with?

Chris

Years ago there was a beanie with the Smiley embroided on, looked pretty cool. I'll leave the new version in your good hands. :)
How about a Smiley flag or poster.
Andy

Postby Ean » 18th Feb 10, 00:15

Bit like this one? ;)

Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Andy » 18th Feb 10, 10:35

Ean wrote:Bit like this one? ;)

Yes indeed. Exactly like that. I would definitely buy one of those.
Andy

Postby bucks » 18th Feb 10, 15:03

yay yay new hearties beanie would be smashing :P
bucks

Postby gutH » 21st Feb 10, 00:20

Got this one on ebay about a year ago old style logo embroiderd on it, looks very nice on my head indeed. That's a l'il buckfast bottle badge next to it in case your wondering. Now if i only had a metallic smiley badge to go on the other side.................Image
Fly like an angel stapled to a satellite, lit up good like a stick of fucking dynamite!
gutH

Postby nig1012 » 21st Feb 10, 20:55

i bought the new beanie online last year and my only criticism is that the wildhearts logo is to small can you make the next one bigger please
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012

Postby Shandybang » 23rd Feb 10, 18:56

Any chance of doing an army/cadet style cap, with the logo on the front.
Like the backyard babies ones you can buy.
Shandybang

Postby WailedHut » 18th Mar 10, 16:05

Seem to remember a ski hat with a colour embroidered smileybones on the front at one of the gigs to promote phuq. I bought smileybones pewter pin badge instead (the one with The Wildhears at the bottom of the badge), but am kicking myself for not buying the hat. They rarely turn up on ebay.
"Don't try rules, cos they do not apply"
WailedHut

Next

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat