Quick Moodswings & Roundabouts questions

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Quick Moodswings & Roundabouts questions

Postby Hiroki » 3rd Feb 10, 13:03

YES I finally got my hands on the Moodswings & Roundabouts boxet for £80 (inc deliver) :D and I have a few questions about it that I hope you guys can answer:-

1 - Did I pay too much for it?
2 – My boxset came with 2 books and an obi-sticker….is that what it came with originally?
3 – Does anyone have a hi-res scan of the front of the box set or one of the booklets so I can add a picture to the files for when I add it to my ipod
4 – Are the songs remastered or different in any way?
5 - And finally is it Mood swings and roundabouts or moodswings and roundabouts?

Thanks
I Love B-Sides
Hiroki

Re: Quick Moodswings & Roundabouts questions

Postby Kyukyuichi » 3rd Feb 10, 13:54

1 - Did I pay too much for it?

A : Too much if you are Japanese (normally it costs around 5000 - 6000jpy in Jap market right now).Okay if you are non Japanese.Mint copy with Obi sticker worth paying 80quids from UK I think.

I've never thought that I want to own this boxset (except LTD Number 0001 for resale??) - nice package,however it makes me sick when I see the "Manga style" of members faces on each disc.....this is indeed the proof that the record company wanted Wildhearts to be "Heavy Metal Boyzone" then.

I understand everyone disagree my point of view......so pls do not blame me :oops:
Kyukyuichi

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 3rd Feb 10, 14:50

1. Seems reasonable if it is near mint condition.
2. Yes.
4. I have never listened to mine so couldn't say, i don't think so though. You get the Mondo-a- Kimbo... versions of songs rather than the Dont Be Happy...versions I believe.
5. Moodswings and Roundabouts.
Or you make some kind of robot to get us help, or a homing device, or build a new battery..
Jason_scorching_past

Postby Ean » 3rd Feb 10, 20:03

1 - No
2 - Yes
3 - Yes
4 - No
5 - Yes ;)
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Hiroki » 3rd Feb 10, 22:47

Nice one, thank you to the people who answered.

The box set is in good condition with just slight damage to the white book but the CD's look like they have never been played which is great and I am glad I spent the £80 now :D

Thanks for that big picture Ean, it's much appreciated.
I Love B-Sides
Hiroki

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat