Chutzpah! Jnr.

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Re: Chutzpah! Jnr.

Postby Tobyman » 15th Jan 10, 16:04

hello everyone only just registered but been a hardcore wildheart for many years. loving the chutzpah Jnr. album I think vernix and The snake the lion.... are fast becoming 2 of my fav wildhearts tracks! both crazy peices of genius, time signature changes ahoy! Id also love to hear 'people who died' live aswell.

long live the wildhearts!

:)
Tobyman

Postby seasider71 » 16th Jan 10, 17:37

Hi,
I'm another long time Wildhearts fan and frequent visitor to these boards. Finally got round to registering. Waiting for my cd of Chutzpah! Jnr. to arrive, although i have downloaded it and listened to it frequently. Another quality album (they never dissapoint). If you're enjoying People Who Died you should check out the original by the Jim Carroll Band-equally great.
seasider71

Postby Smithy » 16th Jan 10, 20:53

Hi all. Another newbie here. Been registered for a little while but only just plucked up the courage to post!! I absolutely love Jnr from start to finish. Bought it when I saw the band in Leeds last month (what a gig by the way, mad drive home in the snow though but totally worth it!). Ginger is a genius and his songwriting abilities never cease to amaze me.

:eeek:
Smithy

Postby Kyukyuichi » 18th Jan 10, 13:19

from WH Webstore :

THIS CD IS NOT AVAILABLE IN JAPAN OR ASIA. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER THIS CD IF YOU LIVE THERE. YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.

It seems that Jap issue of "Chutzpah Jnr" will be released by Vinyl Junkie (they updated their blog and said they are gonna release it).And that's why Japanese cannot buy this one (UK tour venue only issue) from Webstore so far.

I assume Jap issue has a few bonus tracks (maybe live tracks cause the only studio track which is still unreleased from Chutzpah session called "Shine" is unfinished track - I haven't confirmed yet though) - if so,everyone on this board will import Jap issue for bonus tracks again?? :eh:
Kyukyuichi

Postby richjones » 18th Jan 10, 16:06

I'm adapting the artwork for the Japanese release right now. As far as I'm aware the tracklisting will be exactly the same as the UK version
richjones

Postby Sarc » 18th Jan 10, 17:48

and thats because, for the umpteenth time, SHINE WAS NOT RECORDED christ do you people not read threads before posting? :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby Kyukyuichi » 18th Jan 10, 18:35

Sorry mate :eek:
Kyukyuichi

Postby beerofthedark » 19th Jan 10, 10:16

Yes, but when will we hear a recording of shine?
:lol:
"I have a barrel of opinions
lonely, lonely
I am everlone, everlone"
beerofthedark

Postby blackdeathcrew » 19th Jan 10, 10:42

^^ lmao :lol:
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby Sarc » 19th Jan 10, 10:49

beerofthedark wrote:Yes, but when will we hear a recording of shine?
:lol:

You're one of the lucky few I genuinly like and get on with, so I'll let that one pass though If my plane crashes this afternoon you're an arse.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby AngelM16 » 20th Jan 10, 23:09

My copy arrived today - I'm absolutely loving it!

Under the waves really reminds me of Rammstein (I mean that as a compliment - Rammstein kick ass!), which I guess agrees with the comments in the sleeve notes! I think Vernix and Some Days... are gonna be my favourites.

I'm so glad we got to hear these tracks!

Ax
AngelM16

Postby Rancidpunk_76 » 21st Jan 10, 17:43

Well, i was gonna ask if anyone else had received their copy yet but the above post answers that. I ordered mine straight away but still no sign of it - or the email to say it had been posted :cry:
Rancidpunk_76

Postby AngelM16 » 21st Jan 10, 20:56

If the info is of any use, I ordered mine (along with a t-shirt) in the evening on the 11th, and it arrived yesterday. I didn't get an email to say it had been despatched.

Ax
AngelM16

Postby DangerousBeans » 21st Jan 10, 22:30

I ordered mine last week and it's not here but it does say Dispateched anytime between 2-28 days
Seems such a shame but it kept us entertained

Darren Brodie
DangerousBeans

Postby Ean » 21st Jan 10, 22:37

Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat