Back Street Merch

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Back Street Merch

Postby BassBasher » 19th Dec 09, 11:58

Is anyone else having issues with Back Street Merch??

I placed an order for over £50 at the beginning of November and eventually got an email telling me that my goods were being dispatched on the 24th November and may take upto 6 business days to arrive. After they failed to arrive I gave them a call, which they were unable to answer. I did get a call last weekend tho to advise me that my stuff would arrive this week.

I don't mind the wait, All good things etc,etc but here we are at the weekend and I am still waiting. This is over 7 weeks from the initial order and frankly the most appaling service I have received. Donald Duck would be embarrased by this Mickey Mouse service.

Really wish I'd had the cash when I'd seen the WH live in September and not needed to use these guys.

Trying my best not to bitch and moan, but it sure is difficult.
Hopefully I'll get my gear before the New Year. I hope I'm the exception & not the norm.
Sonny are you thinking anything?
You might chance our way of thinking
If we could only get you talking, why don’t you speak?
BassBasher

Postby WailedHut » 19th Dec 09, 12:30

Yep, ordered a t-shirt off them in early November, to be delivered to work. Waited 3 weeks then sent them an email. They replied apologising and said that the t-shirt needed to be shipped via courier from the USA. Two days later, got the t-shirt delivered to my home address with a postmark of Croydon.

Something doesn't add up there!
"Don't try rules, cos they do not apply"
WailedHut

Postby Andy » 19th Dec 09, 13:15

Andy

Postby BassBasher » 21st Dec 09, 21:24

Thanks Andy,

Have sent Chris an email, now hoping for a happy outcome :)
Sonny are you thinking anything?
You might chance our way of thinking
If we could only get you talking, why don’t you speak?
BassBasher

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat