Panic over. All new WH merchandise

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Panic over. All new WH merchandise

Postby Andy » 3rd Dec 09, 15:42

Well according to the merch update the Chutzpah Jr cd will be available online along with the new tour merch.
So thats great news. :)
Andy

Postby Keith Richard » 3rd Dec 09, 15:53

Of course that would be cool, but where exactly have you seen this confirmation?
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Col » 3rd Dec 09, 16:57

Col

Postby Ean » 3rd Dec 09, 16:58

Nope, it very specifically doesn't say that at all, because we don't know yet whether it will or won't be on there.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Col » 3rd Dec 09, 17:02

ooh fuck, yer right. Misread that totally.
Col

Postby Col » 3rd Dec 09, 17:05

but it does say

Ean Says:
December 3rd, 2009 at 13:40
Tom, all of this merch will be available in the webstore shortly after the tour finishes.
Col

Postby Ean » 3rd Dec 09, 17:32

Yep, but that only refers to what's in the post. Apart from that it'll be sold at the gigs, the CD isn't really mentioned at all. I just put that in because some people apparently aren't reading the bit at the bottom of the post - I'll perhaps make that clearer.

Done:

http://www.thewildhearts.com/2009/12/02 ... mment-1423

Believe me, after last week, if a decision had been made we'd have made a bigger deal of it than a couple of words slipped in amongst the rest of it. :wink:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby floyd » 3rd Dec 09, 17:41

Did tweet with cargo records last week and they said "its a tour only thing im afraid .. sorry !", so seems pretty final to me!
floyd

Postby DangerousBeans » 3rd Dec 09, 21:24

Well i hope they venture North sometime in the spring/summer so i can have a shot at buying it.

Assuming it'll be available on future tours of course.
DangerousBeans

Postby Andy » 3rd Dec 09, 22:45

Ean wrote:Yep, but that only refers to what's in the post. Apart from that it'll be sold at the gigs, the CD isn't really mentioned at all. I just put that in because some people apparently aren't reading the bit at the bottom of the post - I'll perhaps make that clearer.

Done:

http://www.thewildhearts.com/2009/12/02 ... mment-1423

Believe me, after last week, if a decision had been made we'd have made a bigger deal of it than a couple of words slipped in amongst the rest of it. :wink:

Fair point. I had to re read it. Soz.
Andy

Postby wez_wildheart » 3rd Dec 09, 23:58

out of interest who is doing the new Wildhearts merch?

i noticed on the last tour the quality of the design and prints have been the best i have witnessed since the PHUQ years, if not better. have they a deal with a proper merchandising company now or something?

phenomenal job on the merch lately
wez_wildheart

Postby Ean » 4th Dec 09, 00:16

The merch guys are a company called Atmosphere Apparel, they're doing Ginger's solo stuff too.

You'll likely see Chris from @mo around the merch stand at the next few gigs (he's on here too occasionally).
Ean Ü

Ean

Postby neil » 4th Dec 09, 13:21

I'm liking the variety with the merchandise this year. It doesn't take much to persuade me to part with my money to support my favourite band, but there's only so many t-shirts I can own, and I reached my limit ages ago. Mugs, key rings and scarves on the other hand means I can happily my money over. And I'll whisper it, but I'm also happy to get the CD before anyone who can't make the shows. It makes good business sense for the band to release it in this way, and personally it makes up for the long wait for my copy of the album to be delivered, and for being patient and not buying the Japanese version when we were told all songs would be released over here.
neil

Postby pglove » 4th Dec 09, 14:44

:oops:
pglove

Postby melx » 4th Dec 09, 17:04

wez_wildheart wrote:out of interest who is doing the new Wildhearts merch?

i noticed on the last tour the quality of the design and prints have been the best i have witnessed since the PHUQ years, if not better. have they a deal with a proper merchandising company now or something?

phenomenal job on the merch lately

I don't agree, but each to their own.......

(apart from the mug, I love my mug)

....I wish they would go back to the good quality t-shirts too, the ones I bought on the chutzpah tour feel kinda thin and shitty cheap.
melx

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat