Chutzpah Jr Begging Thread !!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby BassBasher » 24th Dec 09, 18:53

Owen, as I've mentioned before... you are a LEGEND!

Got my Jnr today!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!

Thanks matey :)
Sonny are you thinking anything?
You might chance our way of thinking
If we could only get you talking, why don’t you speak?
BassBasher

Postby whatevermort » 31st Dec 09, 10:27

So, did anybody get any extra copies that they want to sell? The Mid-£20 prices on ebay at the moment are making me sad...
whatevermort

Postby Andwah » 31st Dec 09, 21:48

Does anyone know if it sold out? I'll wait until the next tour if they didn't.
Andwah

Postby skychaserhigh » 31st Dec 09, 21:55

Just wanna say a big cheers to blackdeathcrew who very kindly picked me up a copy..
Top Man :twisted:
Some Days Just Fucking Suck
skychaserhigh

Postby Tazbert » 2nd Jan 10, 01:07

Andwah wrote:Does anyone know if it sold out? I'll wait until the next tour if they didn't.

Dunno. I bought 10 before the London gig. The guy behind the desk said they'd started with 300 copies and were down to less than half that.....
Lovin' every dog on the Lower East side
Tazbert

Postby DogsChocolate » 2nd Jan 10, 13:27

Presumably this Cd is going to be another Luckies, some people are not going to get a copy very easily!

The tracks from both Chutzpah albums would have easily fit onto a single Cd...or a really good album and a few b-sides anyway...Why make things difficult for fans?

The original Luckies is a masterpiece, a superior companian to PHUQ. Chutzpah jnr is the perfect companion to Chutzpah! but niether are masterpieces...I would have grown ears on my back in order to obtain Luckies...I would pay 20 quid to someone for a copy of Jnr...See where I'm going with this?

Basically, wait 'till you have something really special before you promote it as such...otherwise it's just a waste of time.
DogsChocolate

Postby vickyp » 2nd Jan 10, 13:46

Andwah wrote:Does anyone know if it sold out? I'll wait until the next tour if they didn't.

They had loads of copies in Leeds, but that was before the other dates so no idea how many are left now. The 300 in London might have been an allowance for that show or it might be all there was left. I'm sure there will be some left for the next live dates but as to how long they'll last, no idea. Best to get to an early date on the next tour (if you can) I guess.

DogsChocolate wrote:Basically, wait 'till you have something really special before you promote it as such...otherwise it's just a waste of time.

Well that might be your opinion but I've been unable to remove Chutzpah Jr from my CD player for the last 2 weeks because IMHO it is so special. So no, I don't reckon that was a waste of time. Saved me having to buy the Japanese version, gave me some cool music with a good cover and interesting liner notes. Boxes ticked! :D
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby DogsChocolate » 2nd Jan 10, 21:57

Funny how i can only ever get a reply on here when i'm being negative ha ha!

Suprisingly i agree with you miss P, if I had a copy I'm sure I would appreciate the art, the notes and cd quality music. It does indeed prevent the Japanese import having to be bought. I have all the bands music on cd's which were bought, mostly, from Ebay and I treasure them...Paid a fortune for some of them! You can't put a price on quality.

That's my problem though, I just don't love Chutzpah! like I do all the other stuff. The band did say it would divide fans. All bands are allowed a miss-fire and as they go Chutzpah at least, has some great tunes. If you love the album then Jnr is an investment...Let's hope the people who really want it are the ones who get it, if there's one left over afterwards I'll have it for 'All That Zen'...but only if there's one left ha ha!
DogsChocolate

Postby Ean » 8th Jan 10, 20:15

Right, due to a communication error around the time of the gigs, I have a couple of spares if anybody's still looking?

Emither me (address below) if you are.

EDIT: All gone now
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby antipode101 » 8th Jan 10, 23:57

Ean wrote:Right, due to a communication error around the time of the gigs, I have a couple of spares if anybody's still looking?

I would like 2 copies if you have them...one for me and a mate. Being in oz makes going to a gig a wee bit difficlut....unless they come back here. I cant use my internal email cause I'm yet to set it up. Could you pm me if these are still up for grabs. :D
>>NOT BITTER,JUST A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED<<
antipode101

Postby boneshj » 9th Jan 10, 00:12

Big thanks to Owen. My jnr arrived safe and sound in Edmonton, Canada yesterday. You are a great man!!!
boneshj

Postby Sarc » 9th Jan 10, 12:10

Ean wrote:Right, due to a communication error around the time of the gigs, I have a couple of spares if anybody's still looking?

Nothing to do with me Guv, not me oh no sir never me not no me never.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Re: Chutzpah Jr Begging Thread !!!

Postby whatevermort » 10th Jan 10, 16:48

Shit. Missed it. Anybody else got any spares? Ebay prices are just insane, and I refuse to pay people who would make more from these than the band actually would.
whatevermort

Re: Chutzpah Jr Begging Thread !!!

Postby Ross » 11th Jan 10, 16:22

Just had Chutzpah Jr pop up on my random player and I could have sworn it was Killing Time by Metallica (Sweet Savage cover). The drum beat at the start is identical...
Ross

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat