Chutzpah Jr Begging Thread !!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby AdamGP » 21st Dec 09, 00:50

OK, as I mentioned in the other thread, I only found out about this Chutzpah Jnr business earlier today, and since its on sale at future gigs I'll happily buy it next one I'm at. That said, I would like the CD as I have no idea when they'll next play Scotland, so if anyone has picked up a spare, or will be doing so, could they please get in touch? It'd be very much appreciated. I will of course cover the cost of the CD itself and any postage costs.

Either way, hope you guys enjoy(ed) the gigs.
AdamGP

Postby EvilElvis » 21st Dec 09, 22:10

AdamGP wrote:OK, as I mentioned in the other thread, I only found out about this Chutzpah Jnr business earlier today, and since its on sale at future gigs I'll happily buy it next one I'm at. That said, I would like the CD as I have no idea when they'll next play Scotland, so if anyone has picked up a spare, or will be doing so, could they please get in touch? It'd be very much appreciated. I will of course cover the cost of the CD itself and any postage costs.

Either way, hope you guys enjoy(ed) the gigs.

Just spoke to AdamGP - He's sorted for a copy now!
EvilElvis

Chutzpah! Jnr Beg

Postby wetomg » 22nd Dec 09, 06:29

Hi everyone in the UK. I live in Australia, so the chances of them coming here again and still having any of these CDs left is pretty slim.

If anyone could PLEASE pick me up a copy from one of the shows It would be fantastic. I could PAyPal the full cost with postage if that is of any help.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
GT
www.myspace.com/razorbackrocks
wetomg

Postby Owen » 22nd Dec 09, 12:08

I bought 14 copies of 'Jnr' last night and they are now on their way to US, Canada, Australia, Japan and UK

And I am full of Christmas joy now - although the woman in the post office wasn't when she saw the 14 packets!!

Owen
Owen

Postby Tazbert » 22nd Dec 09, 12:48

How much Owen? Tenner each I'm guessing.....
Lovin' every dog on the Lower East side
Tazbert

Postby percy » 22nd Dec 09, 14:20

Yeah, the cd is £10.

I've just sent 2 out too. :D
percy

Postby SiKotic » 22nd Dec 09, 16:18

I didn't get in touch with Owen in time so I have missed the Chutzpah Jnr boat so far... can anyone make my Christmas and send me a spare? I have PayPal funds standing by for the CD, P&P and a festive extra to say thanks if someone can help!

Please email me at si_kotic@hotmail.com if you have a copy that needs a good home!

Si.
SiKotic

Postby SiKotic » 22nd Dec 09, 16:20

If only I had looked on here and seen Owen's post!!! That's why I missed his deadline... :(
SiKotic

Postby baratron » 22nd Dec 09, 18:10

SiKotic wrote:If only I had looked on here and seen Owen's post!!! That's why I missed his deadline... :(

Stop whining, I'll get you one :D. You won't get it this side of Christmas though...
baratron

Postby SiKotic » 22nd Dec 09, 21:13

baratron wrote:
SiKotic wrote:If only I had looked on here and seen Owen's post!!! That's why I missed his deadline... :(

Stop whining, I'll get you one :D. You won't get it this side of Christmas though...

Baratron, I will love you forever if you do... any time after Xmas is superb with me!!
SiKotic

Postby wetomg » 23rd Dec 09, 01:04

Hi everyone. I posted this message yesterday. Is there still anyone going to any of the gigs that is willing to pick one of the CDs up for me and send to Australia?

If so, as mentioned, I can PayPal or get the money to you some other way. Please let me know and I can supply my details.

Thanks hopefully to someone in advance.

Hi everyone in the UK. I live in Australia, so the chances of them coming here again and still having any of these CDs left is pretty slim.

If anyone could PLEASE pick me up a copy from one of the shows It would be fantastic. I could PAyPal the full cost with postage if that is of any help.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
GT
www.myspace.com/razorbackrocks
wetomg

Postby baratron » 23rd Dec 09, 02:15

Yeah - I got two spare CDs (couldn't afford any more this close to Christmas!), so that's one for SiKotic and one for wetomg?

PM me with your details. PayPal is fine. I'm not sure I can face the queues in the Post Office before Christmas though, that's the only thing!

It would also help me a lot if you could look at our lovely Royal Mail price guide and figure out what sort of international shipping you'd prefer. I think the weight of the CD + packaging should be no more than 140 grams, if that helps.
baratron

Postby DogsChocolate » 23rd Dec 09, 11:53

I have the 12'' vinyl promo of Turning American ready to post out to the person who can gimme Chutzpah jnr...Anyone interested?

Mind you, I'll have to give it a spin first!!!
DogsChocolate

Postby peej73 » 23rd Dec 09, 13:05

Owen wrote:I bought 14 copies of 'Jnr' last night and they are now on their way to US, Canada, Australia, Japan and UK

Cheers Owen. You are a legend mate. Thanks so much for sorting us out. Now I've just got to cross my fingers and hope our esteemed postal service will stop striking long enough to deliver it. There's always something isn't there? It's as if the Gods have conspired to make this cd as difficult to obtain as possible.

I don't mind that the posties go on strike around Christmas for maximum impact - it's the fact that it coincides with Chutzpah Jnr's imminent arrival that I find truly annoying. Inconsiderate Bastards.

- P.J. from Downunder.
peej73

Postby DogsChocolate » 24th Dec 09, 14:27

Don't all rush at once ha ha!

If anyone has a copy PM me and I'll give out cold hard cash instead....I don't know why they can't just sell the bastard in the webstore.
DogsChocolate

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat