Chutzpah Jr Begging Thread !!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby Owen » 9th Dec 09, 18:35

Owen wrote:This is starting to get silly now. I am going to the Wolverhampton show on 21st , if anybody has not got a copy by then I will get them one. All I ask if you paypal me the money (CD and P&P) by the 5pm on Monday 14th Dec I will get one, so i have time to transfer money to my bank and buy cd on the monday.

I am off the day after the gig, so I will post on 22nd. Don't PM or email just yet, until we know how much the cd will cost.

It is Christmas and it is The Wildhearts!

Owen

OK, here goes,

If you want me to try and get a cd then please send £10 for CD and £1.50 for P&P for UK (I will refund the difference if less) If you live outside the UK you would know P&P costs better than me.
I transferred money from paypal to my bank account last week and it took 5 days, so please could you send the money by 5pm on Monday 14th Dec Any money sent after this will not get to my bank account in time, please do not be offended if I send money back

My paypal address edit (has been removed!!)

I cannot stress enough that I will do my best to get the CD's, if they are sold out, or will not let me bulk buy then please do not get pissed at me! If this happens I will send every penny back to you. I do not in anyway want to profit from this. If the CD is more than £10 than I will have to ask for the difference, I am sure you understand. I have tried to contact the merch people and warn them that I will be buying in bulk once the show has finished. If I can only buy 5 cd's then I will send to the first 5 that send money.

Everybody who sends money will be emailed asap after gig so they know if I managed to get the CD or not, and I will post the CD's on Tuesday 22nd

Bring it on

Owen
Last edited by Owen on 14th Dec 09, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
Owen

Postby seventieslord » 9th Dec 09, 19:51

I've sent my money.

Just a suggestion to everyone else who pays Owen: it costs a nominal fee to receive a paypal payment so bumping your payment up just a bit to make sure he stays in the black throughout the transaction might be a good idea.
seventieslord

Postby Owen » 9th Dec 09, 19:55

Paypal site says:

Personal payments: Payments to friends or (WH!) family are free when funded by bank account or PayPal balance. If the payment is funded by credit or debit card then fee is charged to the recipient, however the sender can choose to pay this instead. Please note you must select the ‘Personal’ payment tab within the ‘Send Money’ payment flow to qualify for this rate.
Owen

Postby seventieslord » 9th Dec 09, 20:39

All my paypal payments are credit card, so this doesn't apply to me, but good to know.

Thanks again, Owen.
seventieslord

Yay Owen!!!

Postby phuqhead » 9th Dec 09, 22:18

Right on!! Owen!
I just sent my payment....14 GBP if you need more for postage or a beer at the show let me know!!
Chris
phuqhead

Postby boneshj » 10th Dec 09, 21:24

Thanks Owen. Just sent 15 pounds. Hopefully, that covers everything. If not please let me know.
boneshj

Postby peej73 » 11th Dec 09, 03:13

Hey Owen,

Thanks for this. If you can manage it for everyone it will be a fantastic Christmas present to us all. Have sent 15 quid - if you need any more let me know. Fingers crossed and thanks again for the offer.
peej73

Postby pglove » 11th Dec 09, 10:51

Cheers Owen. 15 quid sent :)
pglove

Postby Loki » 11th Dec 09, 11:22

Hey Owen,

I'll be sending my money through to you tonight. 15 pounds (shipping to Australia) should cover it, yeah?

Cheers man,
Loki
Loki

Postby Keith Richard » 11th Dec 09, 14:07

Is anyone able to upload an image of the cover artwork? Tx.
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Ean » 11th Dec 09, 14:32

**Cover moved to the thread with the tracks**
Last edited by Ean on 11th Dec 09, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Keith Richard » 11th Dec 09, 14:50

Thank you sir!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby BassBasher » 12th Dec 09, 11:21

You sir, are a LEGEND!

Thanks Owen, here's hoping you have a very big box to carry them all home in!!! :lol:
Sonny are you thinking anything?
You might chance our way of thinking
If we could only get you talking, why don’t you speak?
BassBasher

Postby Owen » 14th Dec 09, 19:55

I have had 14 people send me money, and I have transferred the money to my bank account.
I have emailed the 14 people who have sent money via paypal tonight - if you did not get an email from me, then please let me know asap

Owen
Owen

Postby whatevermort » 16th Dec 09, 11:17

Shit - I missed the 14th deadline, and really want a copy of the CD. Anybody else running a deal like this one? I can transfer money sharpish etc...
whatevermort

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat