Chutzpah Jr Begging Thread !!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby oigirl » 29th Nov 09, 19:23

I absolutely would love a copy via paypal or somehow.....my story is desperate, I am expecting my first grandchild on ginge's birthday, I was torn fer a while there, but decided that it'd probably be for the best if I didn't risk going!!! Could be that she turns up in plenty of time, n if she does I'll go n get copies to mail out...but if not then it would be totally cool if someone could help me out :D :D
oigirl

Postby melx » 30th Nov 09, 04:15

I have no desperate story unfortunatly and I'm not gonna beg ..... but if someone can pick me up a copy I'd appreciate it.

maybe there will be some exclusive goodies at the Birthday bash I could get for someone and trade for the CD? I dunno we'll see.
melx

Postby stoner » 30th Nov 09, 09:04

I too would also love a copy, if anyone could pick up one and I am more than happy to send a payment via paypal. Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers
stoner

Postby Keith Richard » 30th Nov 09, 13:21

At this rate, Chutzpah Jr will be out pre-ordering I Dreamed A Dream (or whatever it's called) :lol:
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby markE » 30th Nov 09, 13:47

melx wrote:
maybe there will be some exclusive goodies at the Birthday bash I could get for someone and trade for the CD? I dunno we'll see.

what he said.
help please?
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

Postby physicist » 1st Dec 09, 15:55

I'll join the begging choir as well. Living in Canada kinda limits my opportunities to go to a Wildhearts show, so if someone could be so kind as to snag me a copy, you will have officially raised your status to awesome in my books. :D
physicist

Postby Owen » 3rd Dec 09, 21:34

This is starting to get silly now. I am going to the Wolverhampton show on 21st , if anybody has not got a copy by then I will get them one. All I ask if you paypal me the money (CD and P&P) by the 5pm on Wednesday 16th I will get one, so i have time to transfer money to my bank and buy cd on the monday.

I am off the day after the gig, so I will post on 22nd. Don't PM or email just yet, until we know how much the cd will cost.

It is Christmas and it is The Wildhearts!

Owen
Owen

Postby rockcity1971 » 3rd Dec 09, 22:17

Owen wrote:This is starting to get silly now. I am going to the Wolverhampton show on 21st , if anybody has not got a copy by then I will get them one. All I ask if you paypal me the money (CD and P&P) by the 5pm on Wednesday 16th I will get one, so i have time to transfer money to my bank and buy cd on the monday.

I am off the day after the gig, so I will post on 22nd. Don't PM or email just yet, until we know how much the cd will cost.

Owen

Thanks Owen!! I for one will be sending you money via paypal for it!!! I will PM you as soon as we find out the info!!!
Thanks Again,
George
rockcity1971

Postby trevorkian » 4th Dec 09, 03:55

Crap, I better get in on this action as well... to everyone that has the live version of Zeen Requiem from Japan, please remember me! I'll gladly trade it for a recording of the complete Osaka gig from October 8! Chutzpah! in it's entirety and all that...
trevorkian

Postby Damian » 4th Dec 09, 13:05

Owen wrote:This is starting to get silly now. I am going to the Wolverhampton show on 21st , if anybody has not got a copy by then I will get them one. All I ask if you paypal me the money (CD and P&P) by the 5pm on Wednesday 16th I will get one, so i have time to transfer money to my bank and buy cd on the monday.

Owen

Owen is a good man. What say that anyone taking him up on his offer chucks an extra few pence in, and it should pay for his copy too...
Damian

Postby idiottoast » 4th Dec 09, 13:59

There`s one on ebay already,2 bids £18.
idiottoast

Chutzpah jnr

Postby macc lad » 4th Dec 09, 14:19

If its on Ebay already does that mean its been given to someone who's cashing in, or are they selling it in advance of getting it !
Ask lots of questions dont eat the bullshit
macc lad

Postby Tazbert » 4th Dec 09, 14:26

Looks like it's from one of the Scandi gigs going by the url watermark on the pics.
Tazbert

Postby pglove » 4th Dec 09, 14:58

Owen

That is very kind of you Owen. As per Damian's previous suggestion, I'll certainly be taking you up on that offer too and providing a few extra pennys to ensure your copy is paid for by us lot. Anyone other kind souls out there? I don't want Owen to have to take one of those big blue Ikea bags to the gig to ensure he can get all the required copies for us desparate peeps.
pglove

Postby Tazbert » 4th Dec 09, 18:23

As already stated, I'll try & pick up extras in London.

Just need to know how much the CD's are (so I know that A: I can afford to do this and B: How much you lot need to cough!) plus is there a limit on how many we can get? (unlikely, but you never know.....).
Tazbert

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat