Chutzpah Jr Begging Thread !!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Same here

Postby seventieslord » 4th Dec 09, 18:32

I'll pay in advance by paypal and all that jazz...

edit: I see Owen is stepping up to help us en masse. Thanks Owen!

Does the offer still stand? Are you at all concerned with demand outweighing supply?
seventieslord

Postby macc lad » 4th Dec 09, 19:06

Tazbert wrote:As already stated, I'll try & pick up extras in London.

Just need to know how much the CD's are (so I know that A: I can afford to do this and B: How much you lot need to cough!) plus is there a limit on how many we can get? (unlikely, but you never know.....).

i second this, i did ask Sarc and Ean for prices and differences at venues but got no answer. i presume they dont know.

someone must !
Ask lots of questions dont eat the bullshit
macc lad

Postby boneshj » 4th Dec 09, 20:49

Well I was hoping to pay the band directly for this, but I guess I have to revert to begging. Unfortunately, I'm not likely to ever see them in a show living in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. So hopefully someone can hook me instead of paying the ridiculous amount for the one showing on Ebay right now. I'd gladly give the band that money, but not someone who only bought it to make extreme profit on Ebay..
boneshj

Postby Ean » 4th Dec 09, 20:51

macc lad wrote:
Tazbert wrote:As already stated, I'll try & pick up extras in London.

Just need to know how much the CD's are (so I know that A: I can afford to do this and B: How much you lot need to cough!) plus is there a limit on how many we can get? (unlikely, but you never know.....).

i second this, i did ask Sarc and Ean for prices and differences at venues but got no answer. i presume they dont know.

someone must !

No idea. Haven't even seen it yet. Gig CDs are usually about a tenner though.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby FaB NiNe » 5th Dec 09, 15:36

so...still no one willing to help a poor italian guy already travelling for the birthbay bash and therefore unfortunately unable to attend any wildeharts xmess show??
i can pay through paypal or give money in advance at the birthday bash gig.

please pm me if u're kind enough to help me
thanks in advance

peace, love and r'n'r
fab
FaB NiNe

Postby Stuart Brackpool » 5th Dec 09, 17:58

Further to what Owen and Tazbert have said, I'd be happy to get extra copies at The Wolvo gig but it's dependent on how much it is, will copies be rationed, will they have any left after the show (don't fancy holding them down the front!) and, of course, AntiProduct have a new album out (apparently) so i'd like to get that. If I do end up with extra copies I'll make it known and we'll take it from there.

Maybe it's the comfort of knowing I'm going to the gigs where it's available but I think any copies left will be made available on the webstore. Hope so, anyway.

Best to you all.
Stuart Brackpool

Postby BassBasher » 5th Dec 09, 18:16

I'd be willing to pay in advance and a bit extra for some kind soul who would be willing to pick me up an extra copy. Wish I had the opportunity to be there in person :(

mail me at nfsaddons@hotmail.com if you can help a poor ol' fella out :)
Sonny are you thinking anything?
You might chance our way of thinking
If we could only get you talking, why don’t you speak?
BassBasher

begging

Postby jamo » 5th Dec 09, 23:33

ahhh...just seen this but posted it in another section...oops!!
me too am gagging to get me hands on a copy of this after finally getting my hands on an original fan club copy of fishing for luckies, been a big fan for years but just getting back into the wildhearts after a while, and im still lovin them!!

paypal funds awaiting...

ps anyone know how much its gonna be?

mail me at wallace982@btinternet.com

many thanks jamo
jamo

Postby firedup » 6th Dec 09, 17:24

Same here, I can pay instantly by paypal. My email address is marls@btinternet.com

cheers!!
firedup

Postby Ady » 6th Dec 09, 21:03

Can i add myself on here too, i can't make it to the gigs but i really want Chutzpah Jr! Get me on my twitter link below or on facebook search for Ady Colclough. Please. Failing that, my email address is splattermania2002 @hotmail.com.

I can do paypal in advance if you want too.
Life has teeth, and bites the feeding open hand.

http://www.twitter.com/adycolclough
Ady

Postby gar971y » 6th Dec 09, 23:41

hi to all,,someone(you know who you are) from this board has told me they will pick me one up,,so well happy with that ,,i would say of all the people on the fourm going to the gig got an extra one it might just sort out the fans from this fourm in getting a copy and then everybody wins :wink: and we'll all have a great xmas!!! :D
gar971y

3 cheers for Owen!!

Postby phuqhead » 8th Dec 09, 12:21

Owen wrote:This is starting to get silly now. I am going to the Wolverhampton show on 21st , if anybody has not got a copy by then I will get them one. All I ask if you paypal me the money (CD and P&P) by the 5pm on Wednesday 16th I will get one, so i have time to transfer money to my bank and buy cd on the monday.

I am off the day after the gig, so I will post on 22nd. Don't PM or email just yet, until we know how much the cd will cost.

It is Christmas and it is The Wildhearts!

Owen

Mr. Owen!!
You are a Saint!
You have no idea how hard (or pricey) getting this cd could be.
Please let me know when you want the loot and I'll gladly pay (with a little extra for your troubles).
Trust me those of us who live on the other side of the world truely appriciate what you've offered. (I'm in Canada)
Cheers
Chris
phuqhead

Postby Trudi » 8th Dec 09, 15:48

If I have any extra beans at London or Leeds I will buy more copies for people here too, but I'm not going to make specific promises in case I get trampled in the rush to the merch stand :P
Trudi

Postby Radish » 8th Dec 09, 17:26

I would love a copy (can only get to the birthday show) but don't want anybody to have to worry about getting an extra copy when they should be free to enjoy the gig. I've got every release since Mondo-Akimbo-A-Go-Go, ordered the original FFL and nearly didn't get it due to crap postman, but I got it eventually. One way or another I'll get a copy of Chutzpah Jnr., preferably with the money going to the band.
(Edited to say) And as the man himself has now said, it seems this might be available at future WH gigs. Given I'll most definitely be going to a WH gig or two in the future I will get my opportunity to buy a copy of Chutzpah Jnr. I knew there was no need to panic, which is why I didn't. 8)

I love this shit, makes things exciting, no? Just hope it hasn't pissed any of the band off really, must feel a bit like you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't...
Terrified, intoxiciated,
Starry eyed and bollock naked...

There's only two complaints I have about the way you are,
That's all you say and all you do...
Radish

Postby markE » 9th Dec 09, 11:27

Radish wrote:I would love a copy (can only get to the birthday show) but don't want anybody to have to worry about getting an extra copy when they should be free to enjoy the gig. I've got every release since Mondo-Akimbo-A-Go-Go, ordered the original FFL and nearly didn't get it due to crap postman, but I got it eventually. One way or another I'll get a copy of Chutzpah Jnr., preferably with the money going to the band.
(Edited to say) And as the man himself has now said, it seems this might be available at future WH gigs. Given I'll most definitely be going to a WH gig or two in the future I will get my opportunity to buy a copy of Chutzpah Jnr. I knew there was no need to panic, which is why I didn't. 8)

I love this shit, makes things exciting, no? Just hope it hasn't pissed any of the band off really, must feel a bit like you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't...

or that you can't do right for doing wrong :wink: :oops: :coat:
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat