CHUTZPAH! Mini Album only available at the Xmess shows!!!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby Tazbert » 8th Dec 09, 15:28

Superuser1 wrote:This is utterly ridiculous...can everyone stop licking Gingers arse.

The fact of the matter is, that there are a lot of die hard fans out there, that are unable to make it to the xmess gigs
and they are being told that they cant get a copy of CHUTZPAH JNR unless they go to one of the gigs, or 'make a friend' on this website. Stupid, im sorry to say.

Not the way to treat loyal fans.

It would have been better to say it's first released at the xmess gigs, then at a later date will be available on the website.

And seriously, pull your tounges out of his arse. Im pretty sure you were all unhappy with it before Ginger posted about this

But you know what, I don't even care about this subject anymore. Just keep banging out those tunes and maybe consult the management on similar future issues.


So you're a 'no' for a copy from the London gig then? Hey ho....... :roll:
User avatar
Tazbert
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 12th Dec 08, 17:20

Postby Assmask » 8th Dec 09, 16:31

iddsy wrote:cant see any post licking gingers arse to be quite honest with you


There was a wee bit but, to be fair, if you're gonna lick an arse it may as well be the arse that's consistently shat out the best tunes in the English speaking world for nigh on 20 years. Hell, you can't blame people for wanting a bit of that turd on their tongue!

OK, I have nothing to say on the topic. I return to the back of the room, from whence I came. Well, apart from to say that I agree with Ginger - we have all become too instant gratification and sometimes we should take a step back and get some fucking perspective.

If anyone disagrees with me I'll remove their ipod from it's tiny nano sheath and push it up their cock. Then I'll stick some speakers up their arse and put it onto shuffle with my fucking fist. And every time a song comes on that I don't like, which will be every time that something comes on, I'll skip to the next track by crushing their balls.
8==m==D
8=m===D
8===m=D
8m====D--=__

The Big Grizzly

https://www.facebook.com/biggrizzlyband
Assmask
 
Posts: 839
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 11:22
Location: Belfast

Postby floyd » 8th Dec 09, 16:43

Assmask wrote:
iddsy wrote:cant see any post licking gingers arse to be quite honest with you


There was a wee bit but, to be fair, if you're gonna lick an arse it may as well be the arse that's consistently shat out the best tunes in the English speaking world for nigh on 20 years. Hell, you can't blame people for wanting a bit of that turd on their tongue!

OK, I have nothing to say on the topic. I return to the back of the room, from whence I came. Well, apart from to say that I agree with Ginger - we have all become too instant gratification and sometimes we should take a step back and get some fucking perspective.

If anyone disagrees with me I'll remove their ipod from it's tiny nano sheath and push it up their cock. Then I'll stick some speakers up their arse and put it onto shuffle with my fucking fist. And every time a song comes on that I don't like, which will be every time that something comes on, I'll skip to the next track by crushing their balls.


Shit that was quite scary! Best you do stay at the back of the room! :shock:
User avatar
floyd
 
Posts: 172
Joined: 4th Sep 09, 14:02
Location: Borderland

Postby Andwah » 8th Dec 09, 19:03

floyd wrote:
Assmask wrote:
iddsy wrote:cant see any post licking gingers arse to be quite honest with you


There was a wee bit but, to be fair, if you're gonna lick an arse it may as well be the arse that's consistently shat out the best tunes in the English speaking world for nigh on 20 years. Hell, you can't blame people for wanting a bit of that turd on their tongue!

OK, I have nothing to say on the topic. I return to the back of the room, from whence I came. Well, apart from to say that I agree with Ginger - we have all become too instant gratification and sometimes we should take a step back and get some fucking perspective.

If anyone disagrees with me I'll remove their ipod from it's tiny nano sheath and push it up their cock. Then I'll stick some speakers up their arse and put it onto shuffle with my fucking fist. And every time a song comes on that I don't like, which will be every time that something comes on, I'll skip to the next track by crushing their balls.


Shit that was quite scary! Best you do stay at the back of the room! :shock:



And face the wall.
Andwah
 
Posts: 312
Joined: 19th Dec 07, 15:41

Postby Ginger » 8th Dec 09, 19:16

Guys, I'm 99% confident that the album will be available AFTER the Xmess dates, that's in the year 2010, officially New Year, so-in short-if you can't make this gig and you EVER come to see us again you will most likely be able to buy one, unless you have no money or are too drunk to find the merch table.
So, one more time, the CD will be sold at future Wildhearts gigs beyond Xmas.

I'm sure this isn't the end of this but I sure as Hell can't think what there is left to moan about.

Gx
Ginger
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 9th Feb 06, 16:54

Postby Sarc » 8th Dec 09, 19:22

Guys can we please try and keep this pleasant. The powers that be are trying to work things out to suit everyone so there's no need to be so harsh about things.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
User avatar
Sarc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 21:27
Location: Brighton

Postby rockcity1971 » 8th Dec 09, 19:26

Sarc wrote:Guys can we please try and keep this pleasant. The powers that be are trying to work things out to suit everyone so there's no need to be so harsh about things.


AMEN!!!! If I knew the shitstorm this would have started I would have never posted the thread!!!! I believe that everyone who wants a cd will get one at some point...Wildhearts fans are the greatest and if people going to the shows pick up extra copies they will make them available to us!

George
Last edited by rockcity1971 on 8th Dec 09, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
rockcity1971
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 21st Nov 08, 18:07
Location: Philadelphia

Postby Sarc » 8th Dec 09, 19:32

It wasnt your doing dear boy dont worry though it is getting out of hand we are trying to calm it down. christ Im in lanzarote and instead of sitting in a bar watching cute girls scuttle past I'm trying to calm things down in here again.
I'm oh so committed to the cause.

Oh should that be its the cause to being committed?
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
User avatar
Sarc
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 21:27
Location: Brighton

Postby floyd » 8th Dec 09, 19:42

The fact that its gonna be available at future gigs is good enough for me,my biggest fear was i'd have to pay some crazy price off ebay,sure we will be able to acquire a copy by other means till then or if your lucky enough to grab one off somebody on here.
User avatar
floyd
 
Posts: 172
Joined: 4th Sep 09, 14:02
Location: Borderland

Postby vickyp » 9th Dec 09, 01:18

Assmask wrote: If anyone disagrees with me I'll remove their ipod from it's tiny nano sheath and push it up their cock. Then I'll stick some speakers up their arse and put it onto shuffle with my fucking fist. And every time a song comes on that I don't like, which will be every time that something comes on, I'll skip to the next track by crushing their balls.


Oh I see you're a fan of 'The Thick of it' too then.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0933666/quotes
Zorro won't build me a time machine
User avatar
vickyp
Moderator
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 00:35
Location: Leeds

Postby Assmask » 9th Dec 09, 01:57

vickyp wrote:Oh I see you're a fan of 'The Thick of it' too then.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0933666/quotes


It is by far the best thing that has been on TV for a very very long time. I was hoping someone would spot that soon - taking credit for that strike of genius made me feel a bit uneasy.

But also, quite sexy. In a weeping japs-eye kinda way.
8==m==D
8=m===D
8===m=D
8m====D--=__

The Big Grizzly

https://www.facebook.com/biggrizzlyband
Assmask
 
Posts: 839
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 11:22
Location: Belfast

Postby DangerousBeans » 9th Dec 09, 14:16

floyd wrote:The fact that its gonna be available at future gigs is good enough for me.


Me an all.
Might have to wait a while to get it but at least i know i will if it's available at future gigs.

What would be handy is if the band happened to play a gig roundabout my holidays in Glasgow on the 9th January or something :P

Either that or stream the new/unheard stuff on Myspace on Xmas day for everyone to have a wee teaser then take them down after a week or something.
User avatar
DangerousBeans
 
Posts: 413
Joined: 25th Jun 06, 12:15
Location: Ayr

Postby AdamGP » 21st Dec 09, 00:45

Only just found out about all this business today (not been online a lot recently), and had actually joined here in the hopes that someone had picked up a spare or something. I will be seeing The Wildhearts again next time they play Scotland and will gladly buy one. I honestly don't see the point in downloading albums pre-release: surely anticipation is part of the excitement of the whole package?
AdamGP
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 21st Dec 09, 00:27

Postby EvilElvis » 21st Dec 09, 22:11

AdamGP wrote:Only just found out about all this business today (not been online a lot recently), and had actually joined here in the hopes that someone had picked up a spare or something. I will be seeing The Wildhearts again next time they play Scotland and will gladly buy one. I honestly don't see the point in downloading albums pre-release: surely anticipation is part of the excitement of the whole package?


Just spoke to AdamGP - He's sorted for a copy now!
EvilElvis
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 19th Feb 06, 12:42
Location: Halfway Up The Downs

Postby AdamGP » 22nd Dec 09, 01:29

Aye, cheers to EvilElvis and his pal for sorting that!

Also, hats off to those of you going to the gigs who are sorting this out for people like (people like people like) us. Seriously grateful for it, cheers.
AdamGP
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 21st Dec 09, 00:27

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron