Come To Dublin!!

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Come To Dublin!!

Postby roamingmark » 4th Nov 09, 14:15

Lads, when the fook are you lot going to come over to Ireland?
I'm a English lad living over here now for 2 years and I'm educating my Irish brothers & sisters with regards to one of the finest British bands of all time and need you fookers over here soon.... :evil:
roamingmark

Postby Keith Richard » 4th Nov 09, 16:16

I'm coming to Dublin tomorrow....guess that's no consolation really!!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby sparky » 4th Nov 09, 21:21

Make it a christmas show, when I am there :D
Gonna be someone, I'm a smoking gun, I'm the lightning striking
sparky

Postby Ean » 4th Nov 09, 21:29

If you want the band over there that desperately, find a suitably sized venue, persuade them that booking the band would be worth their while, and point them in the direction of the Contact Page on the website.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby jgmeadowlands » 14th Nov 09, 17:30

Well i live in Limerick Ireland and i went over to London in October to see The Wildhearts and during the Meet & Greet i asked Ginger and Ritch about coming over during their next tour and they both told me that they were lookin at doing some gigs early next year,and that they plan on coming over to Ireland.
Ginger mentioned Belfast,and as i live in the south i mentioned Dublin and Ritch said,"Sure why not do both"

So fingers crossed.
jgmeadowlands

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat