New Shop

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

New Shop

Postby SteveP » 27th Oct 09, 09:28

What happened to the thread about the tour merch that was here yesterday evening??

And will the stuff from the other shop be moved onto the new one? as there's some of the stuff on there I haven't got
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby Ean » 27th Oct 09, 10:00

Sorry, our bad.

The other thread's being looked after in a safe place.

Turns out we jumped the gun a bit, and whilst the front end of the store's all shiny and new, there's still scaffolding up 'round the back while Backstreet tinker with their stock control system so that it doesn't keep trying to sell items that are sold out. Normal service should be resumed in the next day or so.

Didn't stop BS advertising it as being live last week mind...? :?

All the stock from the other store will eventually join the new stuff, we just wanted to get the most recent stuff going first.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Keith Richard » 27th Oct 09, 12:27

I thought that I was imagining things. The "front end" of the store's very nice. However, of no use to anyone in Singapore (unless the shipping policy changes).
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Ean » 27th Oct 09, 12:51

Keith Richard wrote:I thought that I was imagining things. The "front end" of the store's very nice. However, of no use to anyone in Singapore (unless the shipping policy changes).

I've mentioned this to Chris and he's looking into it. It's odd as the problem is usually restricted to places where credit card fraud is a problem or where there are no Merch agreements in place.

As it goes, you can actually use the site - stock levels are being monitored manually - we just pulled the announcements so that usage is minimal until it's sorted. There'll be a proper announcement on the website (as well as the menu link being repointed) as soon as it's sorted.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

!

Postby FaB NiNe » 27th Oct 09, 15:24

DAMN!
no more football shirts size M/L .... i was gettig one yesterday but i postponed to today....too late!!! there are only xl available now!! ;-(
the good part is that it means i will save that money for b-day bash merchandise!
FaB NiNe

Postby FaB NiNe » 27th Oct 09, 15:32

mmm i just looked at the page and it still has the item in the checkout form from yesterday....should I proceed and buy it?maybe thats really the last "one size fits all"....
FaB NiNe

Postby Ean » 27th Oct 09, 15:37

I'd suggest you give them a call to verify.

That's the problem they're having with the system - it'll happily charge you for stuff they don't have left.
Ean Ü

Ean

Postby FaB NiNe » 27th Oct 09, 16:13

ok i sent them an email as calling from italy didnt sound like a good idea hehe...
hopefully i'll be lucky, I really wanted to get one of those beautiful shirts.
FaB NiNe

Postby skychaserhigh » 27th Oct 09, 17:37

oh bugger, i ordered a load of stuff yesterday, hope its all in stock :?
Some Days Just Fucking Suck
skychaserhigh

Postby thegweywabbit » 27th Oct 09, 23:02

skychaserhigh wrote:oh bugger, i ordered a load of stuff yesterday, hope its all in stock :?

me too!
ordered 2 of the one size fits all football shirts + some other goodies.
all looked to be in stock when I ordered yesterday afternoon.
I did get an email today saying they were out of stock, but should be getting more in soon, so... fingers crossed that it all works out.
I've been jealous of those shirts since I first saw pix of them posted on the web site!
Rooting 4 THE WILDHEARTS!!!
jd
thegweywabbit

Postby skychaserhigh » 7th Nov 09, 15:58

got my order today but the tour poster was missing :(
Have e-mailed them so hopefully will be sorted..

Is the site up and running now, i lost the link to it?
Some Days Just Fucking Suck
skychaserhigh

Postby Sarc » 7th Nov 09, 16:46

We've not heard anything yet about it (if we have they forgot to tell me) but I can't imagine it'll be that much longer and you've all be very patient littles ones and we thank you for that.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat