New Webstore

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Re: New Webstore

Postby bucks » 13th Jan 10, 20:31

my replacement bank card came today and lo and behold it is a visa instead of maestro.what a result hoody and chutzpah jnr sorted :lol:
User avatar
bucks
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 26th Aug 09, 12:50
Location: sin city

Re: New Webstore

Postby EvilElvis » 16th Jan 10, 10:41

Put some cash in an alternative account and the Hoody has sold out in Large - Will there be any more coming in?
EvilElvis
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 19th Feb 06, 12:42
Location: Halfway Up The Downs

Re: New Webstore

Postby crystaldevil » 18th Jan 10, 19:35

Hi guys,
I'm a new one on this forum but an old school WH fan.
I hope someone can help me in the following: I've ordered Chutzpah Jnr but did not receive a confirmation mail. The money was taken off from my bank account. Is it normal or something went wrong?
Answers are truly appreciated
crystaldevil
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 18th Jan 10, 18:35

Re: New Webstore

Postby EvilElvis » 18th Jan 10, 19:42

crystaldevil wrote:Hi guys,
I'm a new one on this forum but an old school WH fan.
I hope someone can help me in the following: I've ordered Chutzpah Jnr but did not receive a confirmation mail. The money was taken off from my bank account. Is it normal or something went wrong?
Answers are truly appreciated



Happened to me when I tried to buy my Hoody - The payments will be "Pending" for a week, before being returned to your account - Though just to be on the safe side, check with your branch.
EvilElvis
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 19th Feb 06, 12:42
Location: Halfway Up The Downs

Re: New Webstore

Postby Ean » 18th Jan 10, 19:44

EvilElvis wrote:Put some cash in an alternative account and the Hoody has sold out in Large - Will there be any more coming in?

Yep, should be more tomorrow.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
User avatar
Ean
Moderator
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Re: New Webstore

Postby crystaldevil » 18th Jan 10, 20:08

EvilElvis wrote:
crystaldevil wrote:Hi guys,
I'm a new one on this forum but an old school WH fan.
I hope someone can help me in the following: I've ordered Chutzpah Jnr but did not receive a confirmation mail. The money was taken off from my bank account. Is it normal or something went wrong?
Answers are truly appreciated



Happened to me when I tried to buy my Hoody - The payments will be "Pending" for a week, before being returned to your account - Though just to be on the safe side, check with your branch.


Thank you for the quick reply, i'll do that, then order it again, I suppose
crystaldevil
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 18th Jan 10, 18:35

Re: New Webstore

Postby boogaloowatts » 21st Jan 10, 12:29

Hey Everyone

Bit of info regarding the online store and stock:

Firstly, Large and XL sizes are now available again in the Evertext Zip Hood!!!

Secondly, we are down to the last 10 mugs and the last 12 scarves so get them while they're hot as these will not be re-printed.

PS; we are in the midst of dispatching hundreds of Chutzpah Jnr's and the vast bulk of them will be shipped today so if you are waiting you won't have to wait much longer!!!

More news will be on its way shortly!

Cheers
Chris
boogaloowatts
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 14th Dec 07, 18:23

Re: New Webstore

Postby bucks » 22nd Jan 10, 14:30

boogaloowatts wrote:Hey Everyone

Bit of info regarding the online store and stock:

Firstly, Large and XL sizes are now available again in the Evertext Zip Hood!!!

Secondly, we are down to the last 10 mugs and the last 12 scarves so get them while they're hot as these will not be re-printed.

PS; we are in the midst of dispatching hundreds of Chutzpah Jnr's and the vast bulk of them will be shipped today so if you are waiting you won't have to wait much longer!!!

More news will be on its way shortly!

Cheers
Chris


hey mate ignore my pm yesterday my hoody came today yay yay with a very fetching wh xmas hat.thanks and sorry for being a pain.
User avatar
bucks
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 26th Aug 09, 12:50
Location: sin city

Re: New Webstore

Postby Gars » 22nd Jan 10, 21:45

I wish they could accept PayPal :waah:
Gars
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 22nd Jan 10, 21:40

Re: New Webstore

Postby SteveP » 26th Jan 10, 20:36

have all the mugs gone??

Is that why I can't add one to my cart?

Thought it would have a sold out sign or be removed if it were

Forgot to get one on the tour, bollocks :(
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
User avatar
SteveP
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:34
Location: Chester le St.

Re: New Webstore

Postby boogaloowatts » 27th Jan 10, 11:28

Steve P - Last few available now, just checked and you can order!
Chris
boogaloowatts
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 14th Dec 07, 18:23

My Beer-Belchin' Baby

Postby hoke » 17th Feb 10, 18:03

Hey, gang. Got a question:
My wife's about 5'6" with huge tits and a beer gut, no foolin', and I really want to get that English Wildhearts football jersey pictured here---

http://www.atmoapparel.co.uk/bands/wild ... tem=wild46

---for her. She'd LOVE it ! Has anyone ordered this and if so, does it run a pretty big extra large ?

I know, I know, lamest thread EVER but I just wanted to ask cuz fifty five bucks is a pretty good chunk o change.

Thanks !


Mark
hoke
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 14th Feb 10, 17:02

Re: New Webstore

Postby Ean » 17th Feb 10, 18:43

There's a size chart on the Stanno site (where the shirts come from).

Jersey sizes are at the top:

http://www.stanno.com/uk/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=61
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
User avatar
Ean
Moderator
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Re: New Webstore

Postby hoke » 17th Feb 10, 21:15

Ean,

Never mind my PM.

Plus, I was so hornyfied to order this up I realized two things:

!. They're out and


2. I'm a stupid fucking American and I can't get anything at this store ANY-way !

FUCKING GODDAMN HELL !
hoke
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 14th Feb 10, 17:02

Re: New Webstore

Postby Ean » 17th Feb 10, 21:32

1. I'm checking into this, but I don't know if they are - They're supposed to remove items that are sold out.

2. Backstreet ship to the US, so you shouldn't have a problem with anything. The only issue you might have is if your ISP isn't based in the same country that you are, as the system uses IP recognition to set the delivery country, but there are ways around that.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
User avatar
Ean
Moderator
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron