Metal Hammer - Spanish Inquisition

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby neil » 29th Oct 09, 15:45

I think that article was in Q, if not it was Select. I'll still have it somewhere at my parents.... I keep saying one day I'll dig them all out.
neil

Postby Sarc » 29th Oct 09, 16:18

vickyp wrote:I remember reading about the tour bus antics from that AC/DC tour in the music press. (MM/NME?) I remember the journalist got so scared he'd be next with the dares that he had to leave the bus. And they got kicked out of Euro Disney or something.

Kicked out of Euro Disney? HA!!! That's nothing I've been kicked out of every Toys 'R' Us I've ever set foot in and not for the reasons you sick fucks will be thinking.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby Damian » 29th Oct 09, 16:59

vickyp wrote:I remember reading about the tour bus antics from that AC/DC tour in the music press. (MM/NME?) I remember the journalist got so scared he'd be next with the dares that he had to leave the bus. And they got kicked out of Euro Disney or something.

I think it was in Vox. In a restaurant at Euro Disney, Ginger told the waiter that his name was Michael Mouse.
Damian

Postby WiredOut » 29th Oct 09, 19:34

Damian wrote:

I think it was in Vox. In a restaurant at Euro Disney, Ginger told the waiter that his name was Michael Mouse.

Yeah, it was in Vox (which I think was basically the NME monthly?). I had it on my wall for a while, it was written by Johnny Cigarettes, I think.
'C'mon, make me feel like me.'
WiredOut

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat