Zeen Requiem – FREE NEW SONG

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Zeen Requiem – FREE NEW SONG

Postby Ean » 16th Oct 09, 12:52

Well here it is, Zeen Requiem, the free track from the Chutzpah! sessions that we hinted at earlier in the week!

Congratulations to those of you who figured the clues out and managed to find the track already, but for everybody else, it’s now available for free download.

It’s also available on our Music page.

Please download and enjoy it!
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby EMMO » 16th Oct 09, 13:53

Dissapointed in this.
I already have it.

how many songs unused from Chutzpah sessions and they give one away that id say most on this board already have!
PHUQ, FISHING FOR LUCKIES, CHUTZPAH!, EARTH VS, ...MUST BE DESTROYED, DONT BE HAPPY, ENDLESS NAMELESS, COUPLED WITH , THE WILDHEARTS
EMMO

Postby Kyukyuichi » 16th Oct 09, 15:13

Is it a band's decision,or Virpi's decision?

I "really" wanted them (The Lion / Zeen) on Chutzpah! album as a bonus tracks (after Chutzpah order off course) or b-sides from 1st single before the album release date then.

Just wondered if they know that the most of us are all collectors...... :?
Kyukyuichi

Postby Radish » 16th Oct 09, 15:21

I think it's great, thanks to the band. I didn't already have it as despite being a collector of sorts I don't go for the Japanese releases, so I'm chuffed to finally hear it. And even if I had already had it I still think it's great they're giving stuff away that most bands would/should kill to release for sale.
Terrified, intoxiciated,
Starry eyed and bollock naked...

There's only two complaints I have about the way you are,
That's all you say and all you do...
Radish

Postby melx » 16th Oct 09, 16:32

Radish wrote:I think it's great, thanks to the band. I didn't already have it as despite being a collector of sorts I don't go for the Japanese releases, so I'm chuffed to finally hear it. And even if I had already had it I still think it's great they're giving stuff away that most bands would/should kill to release for sale.

indeed, this is exactly why I didn't buy the japanese version, we were told that the 'extra' tracks would be 'available in one form or another' later on. I'm thinking the 'unheard' tracks will be kept for the B-sides of the next single, which will make it an essential purchese. :)
melx

Postby vickyp » 16th Oct 09, 17:22

Excellent, I love it. I haven't bought the Japanese version of the album yet because I know they said the other tracks would crop up somewhere. Very glad that this one is a freebie. Puts the cherry on my Friday! :D
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby floyd » 16th Oct 09, 17:48

Think its great they give away free songs though i already have the jap bonus tracks, But still hoping that maybe they will release all these bonus jap songs on cd including borderline, the snake and any others that didnt make the cut on the album. maybe im just getting old, but still enjoy holding a shiny cd, rather than seeing just a file on my pc!
floyd

Postby macc lad » 16th Oct 09, 18:00

ahh yes it must be age as i too would like these on a CD.
Ask lots of questions dont eat the bullshit
macc lad

Postby idiottoast » 17th Oct 09, 00:28

I have`nt received my jap copy yet :( so this is very welcome.Thanks very much :D .
idiottoast

Postby Dark Lord of Barnet » 19th Oct 09, 00:16

Good track! It's now on my phone with the rest of the album to help keep me sane on the tube.
"and don't forget the joker!"

Dark Lord of Barnet
Dark Lord of Barnet

Postby Matt3dBsDOWN » 3rd Nov 09, 17:56

What a tune! Serisouly what a tune!

Shame on you who are complaining - I'd be well pissed off if I was in the band and read that.
Matt3dBsDOWN

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat