CHUTZPAH! DETAiLS & ORDER LiNKS

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby Kyukyuichi » 1st Sep 09, 16:54

Hello

People Who Died was an another tune feats Scott as lead vocal.Punky.
All That Zen has a similar flavour to Ginger's solo stuffs....very good tune,but it cannot fit on Chutzpah!
I was surprised "Zeen Requiem" has been changed A LOT than original version from the tour 2007........

Therefore I understand that they are all "Japanese Bonus Tracks" now. :wink:

I am interested in your opinions......
Kyukyuichi

Postby Sarc » 1st Sep 09, 17:07

Give us a week or two to get our japanese versions delivered, we'll let y'know then.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby EMMO » 3rd Sep 09, 10:44

I too am waiting on the Jap version its now been sent out

i have noticed from the HMV jap site that as well as the 3 bonus songs there is a song on there called Chutzpah Jnr - its the first song. (44 second streams as well)

Is this on the UK version as I dont see it listed in the songs on Amazon and HMV uk sites?

can someone let me know would be interesting to find that the jap version could have 4 extra songs over the UK version

thanks
PHUQ, FISHING FOR LUCKIES, CHUTZPAH!, EARTH VS, ...MUST BE DESTROYED, DONT BE HAPPY, ENDLESS NAMELESS, COUPLED WITH , THE WILDHEARTS
EMMO

Postby melx » 3rd Sep 09, 10:53

EMMO wrote:I too am waiting on the Jap version its now been sent out

i have noticed from the HMV jap site that as well as the 3 bonus songs there is a song on there called Chutzpah Jnr - its the first song. (44 second streams as well)

Is this on the UK version as I dont see it listed in the songs on Amazon and HMV uk sites?

can someone let me know would be interesting to find that the jap version could have 4 extra songs over the UK version

thanks

no the UK version doesn't have it......the japanese version indeed does have 4 extra tracks.

....isn't 'Jap' kinda derogatory? I know you are talking about a CD and not a person, but still.
melx

Postby Nexus Icon » 3rd Sep 09, 10:58

melx wrote:....isn't 'Jap' kinda derogatory? I know you are talking about a CD and not a person, but still.

It's an abbreviation, not a derogatory term! OK, so he missed off the fullstop to signify an abbreviation, but still!
Nexus Icon (AKA Toby)
Nexus Icon

Postby melx » 3rd Sep 09, 11:23

Nexus Icon wrote:
melx wrote:....isn't 'Jap' kinda derogatory? I know you are talking about a CD and not a person, but still.

It's an abbreviation, not a derogatory term! OK, so he missed off the fullstop to signify an abbreviation, but still!

yeah.......and 'pakki' is an abbreviation of 'pakistani' ..................................

personally I wouldn't use 'jap' in any context. it might not be offensive to you (or me) but I know for a fact it is to some, especially Japanese and American people.

.....anyway I'm not the forum police and nor do I want to be and I'm not here to talk about this!! so applogies for saying anything....
melx

Postby markE » 3rd Sep 09, 12:41

i'm pretty sure no offence was intended.
mind you i've only bought the brit version :wink:
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

Postby melx » 3rd Sep 09, 13:12

markE wrote:i'm pretty sure no offence was intended.
mind you i've only bought the brit version :wink:

no I'm 100% certain no offence was intended.... I didn't mean it to come over that way.

lol, brit version...... I think that's the European Union version.

:D
melx

Postby Nexus Icon » 26th Nov 09, 08:54

Nexus Icon wrote:Wonder if Ean can confirm what Ive heard about an EP called "Chutzpah Jr" with the 4 Japanese tracks on it to be released a few weeks after the album?

I fank you very mush..... Just call me "In The Know"
Nexus Icon (AKA Toby)
Nexus Icon

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat