Skin Deep Wildhearts Article

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby Ean » 8th Aug 08, 20:10

Velvet Presley wrote:Chest hair's merely a suggestion man. We're not all that lucky. :P

Hmmm, apparently 'luck' involving quantity of body hair is all relative...

Yours,

Cousin It. :roll:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 20:38

Having seen Ginger up on the stage and being in Awe I now feel wrong looking at those pics. He looks so old, but I think the gay thing is a put on to take the Piss
oleandershelly

Postby Nickinvincible » 9th Aug 08, 20:42

i think it's a pretty good interview, ginger and scott seem a pretty tight unit. since the last album came out it's been good seeing scott do a share of the media/promo stuff. obviously ginger's the driving force in the band but when it's just him doing all the interviews etc i think, doesn't he just get a bit sick of doing it all on his todd. so fair play to scott.

...and i also never knew that ginger had that smileybones on his chest! he must have got it before danny got his cool one on his arm surely, ginger's is crap ha ha ha!! :D
Nickinvincible

Postby Keith Richard » 9th Aug 08, 22:05

oleandershelly wrote:Having seen Ginger up on the stage and being in Awe I now feel wrong looking at those pics. He looks so old, but I think the gay thing is a put on to take the Piss

Och away with yourself - he looks like a wee boy........and I AM old. Those pics are hysterical!!!!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Jason_scorching_past » 9th Aug 08, 22:07

oleandershelly wrote:Having seen Ginger up on the stage and being in Awe I now feel wrong looking at those pics. He looks so old, but I think the gay thing is a put on to take the Piss

I think he looks pretty good for his age really, especially considering the amount of drugs and alcohol he has ingested through his life!
Jason_scorching_past

Re: Skin Deep Wildhearts Article

Postby whoisfinn » 19th Jan 13, 10:55

Great article !!! Write the Book !
whoisfinn

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat