Wildhearts T-Shirt Designs

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby SuperJake » 8th Aug 06, 21:48

SteveP wrote:Just had my weekly email from EIL, and the smiley bones shirt with smaller ones on the sleeve is in stock, here's the link: http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=354875&From=WDH-COL-25072006-1015-WDH

They only want £50, what a bargain!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Woah.. I hope they re-do that.
SuperJake

Postby fluffygrue » 30th Nov 06, 12:03

Would love a demand the right to be unique t-shirt.. seem to recall them being sold in HMV (!) and other music shops, but I was a skint teenager so didn't buy one. :(

A couple that I don't think I've seen mentioned yet..
The 'WH' in Warner Brothers logo stylee - from the Endless Nameless tour. Very nicely done, that. There was also the smile one sold at the same time.

Also, there's an 'Independent and Indestructible' one from the 2003 tour - not sure if this was in girlie-size only? Not great quality print, as it cracks on stretching, so wouldn't mind another of those.

And obviously, a hoodie would be super. :D
fluffygrue

Postby Ean » 30th Nov 06, 15:34

fluffygrue wrote:The 'WH' in Warner Brothers logo stylee - from the Endless Nameless tour. Very nicely done, that. There was also the smile one sold at the same time.

I believe they were very politely asked to 'Cease and desist or else...' with that one. :D

There was a smiley bones 'hoodie' around the time of the reformation, although I think it was a jumper with a hood rather than a zip-up style one.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby fluffygrue » 30th Nov 06, 16:19

Ean wrote:There was a smiley bones 'hoodie' around the time of the reformation, although I think it was a jumper with a hood rather than a zip-up style one.

Aye, I found one on eBay a while ago for the lovely sum of £8, wasn't sure if it was official or not. Whilst it's very snuggly, some more hoodie designs would be nice for me to slob around in. :)
fluffygrue

Postby Ean » 30th Nov 06, 16:37

fluffygrue wrote:
Ean wrote:There was a smiley bones 'hoodie' around the time of the reformation, although I think it was a jumper with a hood rather than a zip-up style one.

Aye, I found one on eBay a while ago for the lovely sum of £8, wasn't sure if it was official or not. Whilst it's very snuggly, some more hoodie designs would be nice for me to slob around in. :)

You'll be wanting one of these then...

Available from here
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby fluffygrue » 30th Nov 06, 16:53

Ean wrote:You'll be wanting one of these then...

..dude! How did I miss those..?
The t-shirt designs are lovely, too. I may well be adding that to my Christmas list for Santa. Ta for that. :)
fluffygrue

Postby Andy Santiago » 7th Jan 07, 20:15

"So I fucked your sister,
Tried it on with your mother,
Kicked the shit out of your brother
But darling, I always loved you."

Love Song #666
Andy Santiago

Postby Mountweazel » 23rd Apr 07, 16:31

markE wrote:it was surreal back in 94? seeing hundreds of people with demand the right to be unique on their backs!

Yeah, I turned up to a gig back then wearing mine and saw lots of other people doing so too... Had Ginger shouted 'you're all individuals' from the stage at some point during the set I wouldn't have been surprised :)
Mountweazel

Postby Bang! » 23rd Apr 07, 17:22

Sick of Drugs Tee--Praying Mantis and all the Pills

Had that..let my friend wear it to an sg5 gig :? he got hot and took it off somewhere and didn't tell me til the morn that he couldn't find it :(

Crazy project btw. And good how everyones saying "i've got that" but hardly anyones bothered to post pics...
Bang!

Postby 29xTheJames » 23rd Apr 07, 21:11

Bag o'shite
29xTheJames

Postby downonlondon » 24th Apr 07, 19:04

Have got one of those 'smileybones down the sleeve' numbers from the mid-90s, but mine's monochrome (grey smilies on a black longsleeve) rather than colour. Will post a piccy if I can make friends with my new digital camera.
We're not allowed to say the F-word on Radio One... but YOU are!
downonlondon

Postby WiredOut » 25th Apr 07, 01:03

Ean wrote:
fluffygrue wrote:The 'WH' in Warner Brothers logo stylee - from the Endless Nameless tour. Very nicely done, that. There was also the smile one sold at the same time.

I believe they were very politely asked to 'Cease and desist or else...' with that one. :D

I had that, but everyone just seemed to think it was an actual Warner Bros. tee-shirt. From only seeing the front, the B/H difference was a bit too subtle. Ah well...
'C'mon, make me feel like me.'
WiredOut

Postby hansblix » 1st May 07, 16:47

i got the WH t shirt on the anthem tour, still is one of my favourite t shirts, it was funny to see them dishing out another big 'fuck you' to warners when they'd just signed to mushroom haha and it was a sweet design too!

i found out my yellow and green smiley shirts the other day too, they were my pride and joy when i was a teenager, but now they're both so worn out, faded and covered in hot rock burns. hahaha they're fucked. reckon i'd get any extra on ebay for the added authenticity!? :wink:

i'd love them to reissue the yellow smiley again - the right size! - if i wear this one again it'll fall apart.
i'd also love some really early t shirts to get remade, like the mondo akimbo heart or the double wank hand t shirt... would they even be allowed to get away with that one nowadays?!...
Music's all that'll ever get through
hansblix

Postby AmoricanWildheart » 19th May 07, 01:20

I have the red Riff After Riff shirt, and the black cartoon design ones from the Gearhead site - sucks that the band got screwed on those though - I didn't know about that until now!
AmoricanWildheart

Postby madbloke » 21st May 07, 16:05

Keith Richard wrote:
markE wrote:it was surreal back in 84? seeing hundreds of people with demand the right to be unique on their backs!

Think you may be about a decade out.

What? It was '74? I went to a gig before I was even born? My brain hurts.
madbloke

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat