Wildhearts T-Shirt Designs

Albums, singles, songs and general Wildhearts banter

Postby The Mechanic » 1st Apr 08, 08:28

Chris Davies wrote:
smiley bones long sleve , demand the right to be unique

I always wanted this shirt. Tried ordering it twice yonks ago and got sent different shirts because it had sold out. short sleeves though. Don't like long sleeve t-shirts.

If this happens, please have small size lads shirts, a real rarity at both Ginger and Wildhearts gigs
The Mechanic

Re: Wildhearts T-Shirt Designs

Postby andyw1 » 6th Sep 10, 22:29

I haven't got a photo because it fell to pieces many years ago
It was a long sleeved black t-shirt with large logo on the front and smaller ones down both arms - cannot remember if there was anything on the back
~I also had a white one with similar (i think)
Both were bought about 15-20 years ago. :?
andyw1

Postby piesJoy » 7th Sep 10, 16:58

My fave is still the white full roar t shirt. Basically gingers mug on the front, ala the album cover, with earth Vs the wildhearts written in light blue, if I remember correctly. Also available in black. I think it might have been tour dates on the back, as I never owned it. Only recal seeing it once in record shop, but couldn't afford it at the time.
I used to have that 'arse' one with the getting it lyrics, but it mysteriously disappeared when I split with my g/f at the time *ahem*. Personally i think the style of the artwork is too 'out there' for it too be offensive in the first place. It was only recently I remembered having it. Also had the 'passport' one.
Still it seems no one remembers the the white long sleeve (i think) shirt, with bloody smileys splattered all over it, doing the rounds at the 'almighty'-over the edge tour???
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Postby DangerousBeans » 8th Sep 10, 11:02

The white Earth vs one had a swirly Full Roar 94 Here we are back on tour keeping vultures from the door...F**k it all and F**k it Raw style rhyming backprint.
Can't remember the full thing though.

Is there anyone on here whose brain cells haven't been destroyed by drinking too much that can remember it all? :cheers:
Seems such a shame but it kept us entertained

Darren Brodie
DangerousBeans

Postby SteveP » 8th Sep 10, 16:57

DangerousBeans wrote:Is there anyone on here whose brain cells haven't been destroyed by drinking too much that can remember it all? :cheers:

Full roar Ninety four, here we are back on tour, taking less, getting more, keeping vultures from the door, always aching, never sore, cos you're the ones we do this for, you're the ones that take the floor, you're the one they can't ignore, why ain't there no fun no more? why don't some folk get the score? why are drugs against the law? questions are a natural bore, fuck it all and fuck it raw, we know we're the hardest core.

Mine has a long rip under one of the sleeves and has gone a shade of yellow, I guess I could do with updating it
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby boogaloowatts » 10th Sep 10, 10:36

SteveP wrote:
DangerousBeans wrote:Is there anyone on here whose brain cells haven't been destroyed by drinking too much that can remember it all? :cheers:

Full roar Ninety four, here we are back on tour, taking less, getting more, keeping vultures from the door, always aching, never sore, cos you're the ones we do this for, you're the ones that take the floor, you're the one they can't ignore, why ain't there no fun no more? why don't some folk get the score? why are drugs against the law? questions are a natural bore, fuck it all and fuck it raw, we know we're the hardest core.

Mine has a long rip under one of the sleeves and has gone a shade of yellow, I guess I could do with updating it

Any chance of hi-res photo's you could send to chris@atmoapparel.co.uk and i'll see what can be done!!!?
boogaloowatts

Postby getting it on tuesday » 28th Sep 10, 16:16

I have one, that is pretty early on, its white and got siamese twins on it, and they need a w a n k, so it is like an advertisement for a double w a n k hand machine. i will dig it out and post a photo.

Although i like the idea of maybe not many people having this.
getting it on tuesday

Postby piesJoy » 8th Oct 10, 19:53

I used to have an 'Endless Nameless' t shirt. Got it at a promo night. I wore it to death, but it was cool, don't have it no more. It basically was the front cover of the album, on a black shirt, except it had 'Kerrang' in red along the bottom as well....
'mix the colours, watch the smoke'.

'I tried to warn you, but your in Clown Town....'
piesJoy

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Music and General Chat