Issues with Formspring

Techy questions and queries, 'How To' guides and forum announcement archive.

Issues with Formspring

Postby Zoloft » 20th Jul 12, 16:42

Anyone else having issues with Formspring? It keeps logging me out, saying my password is wrong. It makes me change my password, then leaves me logged in for a short while, then, the cycle begins again . . .
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Re: Issues with Formspring

Postby denis » 20th Jul 12, 20:16

this kind of stuff was happening to me for a few days with the new look Formspring but only when i was using an i-phone. once i got to a computer i was able to open my e mail (you probably got one too), re-set my password & log in again as normal. i think the problems are due to the new look & layout of Formspring, just some teething problems i reckon.
denis

Postby macc lad » 21st Jul 12, 10:54

Could be because Formspring got hacked, they should have sent a mail asking you to reset your password
Ask lots of questions dont eat the bullshit
macc lad

Postby Zoloft » 21st Jul 12, 12:18

I did change my password about a week or so ago, when I got the email. Yet, once or twice a day since, it asks me to change it again and again. . .not the end of the world of course, but annoying!
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Postby Mgojakon » 28th Aug 17, 09:39

I know nothing is always right. Thoughts of people, the truth will come true.
Mgojakon

Return to Cloakroom Attendant