Links tab?

Techy questions and queries, 'How To' guides and forum announcement archive.

Links tab?

Postby denis » 13th Aug 11, 11:18

the old website had a links tab up at the top. any chance of getting one on this site? i reckon there's still a few fans who don't know about gingers formspring page & his tumblr page is a bugger to find online!
denis

Re: Links tab?

Postby Ean » 13th Aug 11, 11:36

You mean Ginger's Formspring page that's very prominently linked to (with a submit question box no less) in the sidebar of this very website? :D

I can't imagine people who can't find it there would have any more success with a links page. ;)

It won't be linked to from here (assuming by 'this site', you mean theWH.com?), as it's Ginger's personal page, but we can look at adding the Tumblr link to GingerandFriends.com (which also has a Formspring box, btw ;) ).
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby denis » 13th Aug 11, 20:08

i visit the site daily & i never noticed formspring question box...time to visit the optician!!
denis

Postby Ean » 15th Aug 11, 19:32

Alas, there's not much we can do to make it more prominent as it's a plugin from Formspring, and quite frankly it's shite (there are hardly any editable options beyond size and background colour). And until such time as they open up their API, it's likely to remain that way.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Return to Cloakroom Attendant