How To Post Images To The Board

Techy questions and queries, 'How To' guides and forum announcement archive.

Postby Dave C » 4th Mar 08, 19:22

How about Ean Goes Lesbian? :lol:
Dave C

Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Dave C

Postby Sarc » 4th Mar 08, 21:50

Dave C wrote:How about Ean Goes Lesbian? :lol:

I don't think he really fancies going to Lebanon to be honest you'd have to ask him.
Not sent from my fucking iphone.

The Wicked Mod of the South.

Go here you might like it.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Machines/index.php
Sarc

Postby Monica_ICE » 5th Mar 08, 20:20

Ean plays guitar, but can he play drums?
Monica_ICE

Postby Ean » 5th Mar 08, 22:38

Monica_ICE wrote:Ean plays guitar, but can he play drums?

Yes. :P
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Monica_ICE » 6th Mar 08, 02:06

Okay, Ean, now for the bonus question and the grand prize of one million pounds and a bucket of pork rinds.......

Can you play KEYTAR?
Monica_ICE

Postby Sarc » 6th Mar 08, 11:59

Monica_ICE wrote:Okay, Ean, now for the bonus question and the grand prize of one million pounds and a bucket of pork rinds.......

Can you play KEYTAR?

Of course he can, its Ean he can do anything.

Sarc

Postby nig1012 » 6th Mar 08, 19:33

Sarc wrote:
Monica_ICE wrote:Okay, Ean, now for the bonus question and the grand prize of one million pounds and a bucket of pork rinds.......

Can you play KEYTAR?

Of course he can, its Ean he can do anything.

can he pay my mortgage cus i don't want to? :cry:
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012

Postby Sarc » 6th Mar 08, 19:48

Of course he can, its Ean he can do anything :P :P :P

Sarc

Postby Ean » 6th Mar 08, 19:55

Can you play KEYTAR?

Only if I can't get out of it, 'tis a silly instrument. If you want to stand up and get out from behind your keyboard, learn the bloody guitar! :P

A friend of mine built himself one a few years ago and he looked ridiculous. :roll:
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Sarc » 6th Mar 08, 20:01

Ean wrote:

Can you play KEYTAR?

Only if I can't get out of it, 'tis a silly instrument. If you want to stand up and get out from behind your keyboard, learn the bloody guitar! :P

A friend of mine built himself one a few years ago and he looked ridiculous. :roll:

Here y'go Nig notice how Ean didnt say he wouldnt pay your mortgage off? I'd sit back and retire if where you.

Sarc

Postby Ean » 6th Mar 08, 20:06

Sarc wrote:
Ean wrote:

Can you play KEYTAR?

Here y'go Nig notice how Ean didnt say he wouldnt pay your mortgage off? I'd sit back and retire if where you.

If he sends me all his money forever, and a small commission charge, I'll happily pay his mortgage. Then he can sit around dicking about on here all day like me and you. :P
Ean Ü

Ean

Postby nig1012 » 6th Mar 08, 21:16

Ean wrote:
Sarc wrote:
Ean wrote:

Can you play KEYTAR?

If he sends me all his money forever, and a small commission charge, I'll happily pay his mortgage. Then he can sit around dicking about on here all day like me and you. :P

i'd like to dick around on here all day as opposed to dicking around at work, and also i'm not sure about sending you all my money FOREVER your intrest rates must be astronomical Ean.
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012

Postby Ean » 6th Mar 08, 21:22

nig1012 wrote:
Ean wrote:If he sends me all his money forever, and a small commission charge, I'll happily pay his mortgage. Then he can sit around dicking about on here all day like me and you. :P

i'd like to dick around on here all day as opposed to dicking around at work, and also i'm not sure about sending you all my money FOREVER your intrest rates must be astronomical Ean.

Damn... Should have put that in the small print. :wink:
Ean Ü

Ean

Postby Sarc » 6th Mar 08, 21:43

speak for yourself Beanie, I dont dick around on here all day I like to think im contributing to no spammers getting loose and livening everyones day up with little quips and such............................nah fuck it who am i kidding, yeah im dicking about like everyone else

Sarc

Postby Monica_ICE » 7th Mar 08, 03:22

Sarc wrote:nah fuck it who am i kidding, yeah im dicking about like everyone else

Let's hope so. We'd miss you if you weren't here. :wink:
Monica_ICE

PreviousNext

Return to Cloakroom Attendant