LOOKING FOR THIS VINYL, DO YOU HAVE???

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

LOOKING FOR THIS VINYL, DO YOU HAVE???

Postby jasonportsmouth » 7th Jun 12, 15:05

Hi folks, i am looking for the following, only on vinyl:

.Landmines and Pantomimes (Not sure if this is even available on vinyl, maybe someone could let me know for sure, if not then i would be after the tin box version)
. PHUQ
. Stop Us If You've Heard This One (as with LAP, i dont think this has been released on vinyl, but would be interested in the cd/tee shirt cardboard boxset if not)
. Geordie In Wonderland (as above, dont think it's available on vinyl, but figured you guys and girls could maybe enlighten me so i know for sure)
. Chutzpah! (again...as above!)
. Fishing For More Luckies (i know this exists as one went recently on Ebay for silly money!)

If anyone would be kind enough to let me know what they know and, maybe, if they have copies they would consider selling, then i can pass my email addy on, but i dont hold out much hope! Thank you in advance, anyways x
jasonportsmouth

Re: LOOKING FOR THIS VINYL, DO YOU HAVE???

Postby jasonportsmouth » 7th Jun 12, 15:08

By the way am selling these if anyone's interested. Will accept 40 squid if you make the offer. Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261035061650? ... 1555.l2649
jasonportsmouth

Postby Ean » 7th Jun 12, 17:17

The only ones that exist on vinyl are PHUQ, which turns up on eBay fairly regularly, and FFML which, as you rightly say, goes for silly money if one ever turns up.

The Chutzpah! vinyl was expected but then cancelled and the others were only ever issued as CDs and/or Downloads.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby jasonportsmouth » 7th Jun 12, 18:20

Thanx for the info Ean, it's pretty much what i feared! :( I know there's an Anarchic Airwaves tin box for sale, they arent so rare, i believe, but im sure i read there was a LaP tin box aswell? Would you know anything about that? And the Stop Me If...cd/tee cardboard boxset is for sale at a Japanese site but i have emailled them several times about it and never got a reply, it's frustrating! :grr:
jasonportsmouth

Postby Ean » 7th Jun 12, 18:48

Yep, there's a Landmines tin box out there. Haven't seen one for a while, but they do turn up.

Vinyl Junkie has the CD/shirt: http://vinyl-junkie.com/index.php?amoun ... wildhearts

There's a PHUQ vinyl on eBay at the moment, if you've got 97 quid to spare? ;)

Or this one, with an hour and a bit left: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Wildheart ... 0769553312
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby jasonportsmouth » 7th Jun 12, 19:15

yea, im watching the £22 one, the £97 guy is gonna have a long wait methinks! Also, the Vinyl Junkie one was what i was looking at, i wanted to email them to get the condition of it and a definitive price inc shipping but they've never replied and i tried to go ahead and just buy the thing but it's in Japanese and i cant understand it, i even google translated it into Japanese once or twice and sent it but that probably did me more harm than good knowing Google translate! Or i would buy it. Its a pain :roll: Thanks for the info tho E :)
jasonportsmouth

Postby Ean » 7th Jun 12, 19:27

Oh, that's odd. Vinyl Junkie is The Wildhearts/Ginger's Japanese label, so they're normally pretty good. Since that's their online store, I'd imagine it'll be new.
Ean Ü

Ean

Postby jasonportsmouth » 7th Jun 12, 22:52

Well i won the PHUQ, i have contacted Gav on FS to see if he has any VJ contacts, fingers crossed he will :)
jasonportsmouth

Postby jasonportsmouth » 10th Jun 12, 23:19

Ean, just tried to PM a guy about an item for sale and it said msg was sent successfully, went to my outbox and its just sitting there.....along with a msg i sent to Rick in dec about selling a Ginger ticket last year! No wonder i never managed to sell it!!
jasonportsmouth

Postby Ean » 11th Jun 12, 00:40

Ah, that's actually how the PM system works - and how you know if a PM's been read. It'll sit in the Outbox until the recipient opens it, then it'll be moved into Sent Messages.

Did you mean Moderator Rick? To be honest, I don't know how often he checks in here these days.
Ean Ü

Ean

Postby jasonportsmouth » 11th Jun 12, 19:13

yea, it was the moderator Rick, i was new here and needed some help regarding getting rid of a spare ticket, it's history so it doesnt matter, live and learn. It was confusing but i'll just keep an eye on my outbox and see if the other one goes, cheers E :)
jasonportsmouth

Return to Trading Corner