Luckies/Strike Back/So Into You vinyl downloads?

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

Luckies/Strike Back/So Into You vinyl downloads?

Postby Zoloft » 10th May 12, 04:49

Hello all,

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of high quality (preferably FLAC) downloads of vinyl rips of Fishing For Luckies, The Wildhearts Strike Back and the So Into You 7" single. I'd be perfectly content with just rips of Johnny Wash And Go, Weekend '96 and Dancin' respectively from these records, as they are the exclusive vinyl only tracks.

I know this board has a strict anti-piracy policy, so I offer pics of the records, as proof that I do actually own them, I just have no way of ripping them.

I believe with these rips, I will be finally completely up to date with Ginger! Phew!

Thanks!

"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Re: Luckies/Strike Back/So Into You vinyl downloads?

Postby benwalton » 19th May 12, 21:17

Weekend '96 is on Landmines and Pantomimes isn't it?
I have an MP3 of Johnny Wash'n'Go but only at 192kbps.
Dancin'...is that the same as the last track on Coupled With?
and just last week as i was clearing shit from off my shelf...
benwalton

Postby Zoloft » 20th May 12, 02:09

Awesome, never noticed that Weekend '96 was on Landmines, I have only listened to that disc twice I think, so it slipped right by me.. .thanks on that one!

The Dancin' on Coupled With, and the Earth Vs. reissue is the vocal version, the vinyl only b-side version is an instrumental.

I'd love the Johnny mp3 though. . .

thanks!

RZ
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Postby cjrodwell » 20th May 12, 06:20

These work well for recording vinyl to mp3

http://www.ionaudio.com/products/audio- ... turntables

I have an ION Profile and would recommend it.
cjrodwell

Postby Zoloft » 20th May 12, 16:26

money is pretty damn tight these days, but once I'm doing better again, getting a usb turntable is high on my priority list. . .
Zoloft

Return to Trading Corner