FOR SALE - Wildhearts / Honeycrack / Therapy?

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

FOR SALE - Wildhearts / Honeycrack / Therapy?

Postby inglorious1 » 23rd Jan 12, 19:53

Hi all,

I need to clear some space so it's time to see if any of these can find a home. If you're interested, drop me direct message with an offer:

The Wildhearts, CD singles

Angel Biscuits – compilation of live bootlegs, interviews, photos, demos, etc. – good condition
Angel Biscuits 2 – compilation of live bootlegs, interviews, photos, demos, etc. – good condition
Suckerpunch / Beautiful Thing You / Two-Way Idiot Mirror / 29x The Pain – good condition
Passport Digipak: I Wanna Go Where The People Go / Shandy Bang / Can’t Do Right For Doing Wrong / Give The Girl A Gun - very good condition
Grass mat version – Sick of Drugs / Underkill / Bad Time To Be Having A Bad Time / Sky Chaser High – good condition
Digipak: Just In Lust / Mindslide / Friend For Five Minutes / S.I.N. (in sin) – good condition
Urge CD1: Urge / Fugazi (Do The Fake) / Kill Me To Death - very good condition
Urge CD2: Urge / Zomboid / Genius Penis -good condition
Vanilla Radio CD1, Digipak: Vanilla Radio / Putting It On / Looking For The One - very good condition
Vanilla Radio CD2, Digipak: Vanilla Radio / O.C.D. / Let’s Go - very good condition
CD1: Stormy In The North, Karma In The South / Bang! / If I Decide - good condition
CD2: Stormy In The North, Karma In The South / You’ve Got To Get Through… / Move On - good condition
CD1: So Into You / Dancin’ / Lake Of Piss - good condition
CD2: So Into You / Action Panzer / The People That Life Forgot - good condition
CD1: Top Of The World / 6:30 Onwards / Eager To Leave ‘Er - very good condition
CD2: Top Of The World / Hit It On The Head / Top Of The World (video) - very good condition
CD3: Top Of The World / Cheers / L.T.D. - very good condition

The Wildhearts, DVD
Stormy In The North, Karma In The South – making of – very good condition

The Wildhearts, CD albums
Lenticular cover: Fishing For Luckies (1996) – good condition, though front CD cover has a crack down one side
Japanese Import: Chutzpah! - very good condition (will be looking for a minimum of £5)

The Wildhearts, Vinyl
12” vinyl - Just In Lust / Mindslide / Friend For Five Minutes / S.I.N. (in sin) – good condition
7” picture disc – Vanilla Radio / Better Than Cable - very good condition
7” pink vinyl – So Into You / Dancin’ (Instrumental) / Return To Zero - very good condition
7” green vinyl - Caffeine Bomb / Girlfriend Clothes - very good condition

Honeycrack – CD singles
Anyway / More Than I Was / Anyway (demo) – good condition
Digipak: Go Away / Sitting At Home (live) / Powerless (live) – good condition
Go Away / Gun / Where Do You Come From? - good condition
Digipak: King Of Misery / Go Away (live – TFI Friday) / Paperman (live) / Hey Bulldog (live) – good condition
King Of Misery / Mr Ultrasheen / All Gone Wrong / Still Dead (…And Then There Was Three) – good condition
Sitting At Home / If I Had A Life / 5 Minutes / Hey Bulldog – good condition
Sitting At Home box set: a slip case containing 2 singles: CD1 – the mixes: Sitting At Home / Good, Good Feeling (acoustic BBC session) / No – Please Don’t (acoustic BBC session) / Samantha Pope (live). CD2: Sitting At Home / Animals (Martin Steib Remix) / Sitting At Home (Renegade Soundwave Remix) – good condition

Therapy?, CD single
Enhanced CD: Church of Noise / Church of Noise (Messenger Mix) / Suing God / Church of Noise – Enhanced CD (Video) – very good condition

Therapy? , Vinyl
7” vinyl – If It Kills Me / Rust - very good condition
inglorious1

Re: FOR SALE - Wildhearts / Honeycrack / Therapy?

Postby Egg4Goff » 24th Jan 12, 09:16

PM'd you
Egg4Goff

Postby Rupert » 25th Jan 12, 13:30

You've got mail.
Rupert

Postby inglorious1 » 25th Jan 12, 18:25

Thanks for the interest so far...here's a revised list - still plenty left :D :

The Wildhearts, CD singles

Angel Biscuits – compilation of live bootlegs, interviews, photos, demos, etc. – good condition
Angel Biscuits 2 – compilation of live bootlegs, interviews, photos, demos, etc. – good condition

Suckerpunch / Beautiful Thing You / Two-Way Idiot Mirror / 29x The Pain – good condition
Passport Digipak: I Wanna Go Where The People Go / Shandy Bang / Can’t Do Right For Doing Wrong / Give The Girl A Gun - very good condition

Grass mat version – Sick of Drugs / Underkill / Bad Time To Be Having A Bad Time / Sky Chaser High – good condition
Digipak: Just In Lust / Mindslide / Friend For Five Minutes / S.I.N. (in sin) – good condition
Urge CD1: Urge / Fugazi (Do The Fake) / Kill Me To Death - very good condition
Urge CD2: Urge / Zomboid / Genius Penis -good condition

Vanilla Radio CD1, Digipak: Vanilla Radio / Putting It On / Looking For The One - very good condition
Vanilla Radio CD2, Digipak: Vanilla Radio / O.C.D. / Let’s Go - very good condition
CD1: Stormy In The North, Karma In The South / Bang! / If I Decide - good condition
CD2: Stormy In The North, Karma In The South / You’ve Got To Get Through… / Move On - good condition
CD1: So Into You / Dancin’ / Lake Of Piss - good condition
CD2: So Into You / Action Panzer / The People That Life Forgot - good condition
CD1: Top Of The World / 6:30 Onwards / Eager To Leave ‘Er - very good condition
CD2: Top Of The World / Hit It On The Head / Top Of The World (video) - very good condition
CD3: Top Of The World / Cheers / L.T.D. - very good condition

The Wildhearts, DVD
Stormy In The North, Karma In The South – making of – very good condition

The Wildhearts, CD albums
Lenticular cover: Fishing For Luckies (1996) – good condition, though front CD cover has a crack down one side
Japanese Import: Chutzpah! - very good condition (will be looking for a minimum of £5)

The Wildhearts, Vinyl
12” vinyl - Just In Lust / Mindslide / Friend For Five Minutes / S.I.N. (in sin) – good condition
7” picture disc – Vanilla Radio / Better Than Cable - very good condition
7” pink vinyl – So Into You / Dancin’ (Instrumental) / Return To Zero - very good condition
7” green vinyl - Caffeine Bomb / Girlfriend Clothes - very good condition

Honeycrack – CD singles
Anyway / More Than I Was / Anyway (demo) – good condition
Digipak: Go Away / Sitting At Home (live) / Powerless (live) – good condition
Go Away / Gun / Where Do You Come From? - good condition
Digipak: King Of Misery / Go Away (live – TFI Friday) / Paperman (live) / Hey Bulldog (live) – good condition
King Of Misery / Mr Ultrasheen / All Gone Wrong / Still Dead (…And Then There Was Three) – good condition
Sitting At Home / If I Had A Life / 5 Minutes / Hey Bulldog – good condition
Sitting At Home box set: a slip case containing 2 singles: CD1 – the mixes: Sitting At Home / Good, Good Feeling (acoustic BBC session) / No – Please Don’t (acoustic BBC session) / Samantha Pope (live). CD2: Sitting At Home / Animals (Martin Steib Remix) / Sitting At Home (Renegade Soundwave Remix) – good condition

Therapy?, CD single
Enhanced CD: Church of Noise / Church of Noise (Messenger Mix) / Suing God / Church of Noise – Enhanced CD (Video) – very good condition

Therapy? , Vinyl
7” vinyl – If It Kills Me / Rust - very good condition
inglorious1

Postby Egg4Goff » 1st Feb 12, 20:27

CDs turned up today. All in good condition.

Cheers. :D
Egg4Goff

Postby inglorious1 » 3rd Mar 12, 11:26

Hi all, just a reminder...plenty still left for sale - will be ebaying soon if no more takers.

Thanks
Rob
inglorious1

Postby inglorious1 » 20th Apr 12, 17:06

There's now lots of bargains on ebay...if not sold these are going in the bin - don't make me do this :twisted:

Click here, then click on 'see other items' in the top right...

http://tinyurl.com/6t6wmyq

Grab yourself a bargain! :D

Rob
inglorious1

Return to Trading Corner