Singles Club Request

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

Singles Club Request

Postby jasonportsmouth » 8th Dec 11, 12:46

Hi, would any of you luvverly people have a copy of 'I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter' and/or 'This Time I'm Serious' for sale at all? 2 cd singles released by Ginger. If anyone does and would like to message me with the asking price, condition, etc then i'd be grateful, thank u
jasonportsmouth

Re: Singles Club Request

Postby Ean » 8th Dec 11, 12:57

Are you looking specifically for the singles, or just the songs, since they're also available on A Break In The Weather?

BTW Hi, and welcome. :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby jasonportsmouth » 8th Dec 11, 13:12

Hi and thank you for the welcome! Trying to find my way around right now! Big WH/Ginger fan of nearly 20 years, the guy is a true legend in many ways. Yea, i am looking for the actual cds, i actually 'bought' 4 of them on ebay but have been stitched up by the guy who has left after only a month and had no feedback, i have opened a dispute with ebay and paypal after trying to contact him through various means, so i went ahead and found the 5th one elsewhere thinking i will have the set, but, of course,i just have the one now! I have since got 2 others but am on the lookout for the remaining 2 in this post. Erm...i think i explained it well! Ha! Anyways, yea, the physical cds i am looking for :eek:
jasonportsmouth

Postby jasonportsmouth » 9th Dec 11, 11:46

Ok, update, i have no ordered 'This Time......' but am still on the lookout for the 'I'm A Lover....' cd :) Thank u ;)
jasonportsmouth

Postby siobhan_h » 8th Jan 12, 14:57

Where did you get your copy of 'This Time' ordered from?
My foot's on the gas & I'm thinking fast
I won't find no future by fixing the past!
siobhan_h

Postby jasonportsmouth » 6th Apr 12, 14:01

Hi Siobhan, i haven't been on here for a while, u still looking for 'And This Time I'm Serious'? If so, i cant remember where i got my copy from, maybe Amazon.com/co.uk, but i have just checked and there is one on Discogs, i've got a few cool WH's-related bits off there so would recommend it
jasonportsmouth

Postby siobhan_h » 7th Apr 12, 22:08

I got all 5 on eBay for 17 quid. So I now have 2 copies of some haha.
My foot's on the gas & I'm thinking fast
I won't find no future by fixing the past!
siobhan_h

Postby jasonportsmouth » 16th Apr 12, 15:35

Awww, really? Damn, always the way! I was conned by a guy, Finlay or something, on ebay when i was after the set originally, so had to find them individually! You got a reet bargain at 17 squid!
jasonportsmouth

Postby jasonportsmouth » 7th May 12, 10:34

Hey, just got the full set on Ebay for 14 quid inc shipping! I was the ONLY one who bid! Crazy! I have 2 sets aswell now! Was such a bargain tho, i couldnt turn it down!
jasonportsmouth

Postby jasonportsmouth » 22nd May 12, 19:04

This Topic no longer needs to be up so thanx for the views, folks, but not necessary anymore! Cheers
jasonportsmouth

Return to Trading Corner