Re : Boots

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

Re : Boots

Postby Satansbottom » 17th Jul 11, 10:51

Morning chaps, well I have been a long time lurker on this board and decided it was about time I got on here officially :eeek:

You guys have been great with info, dates and some great bootlegs over recent times so I would like to share something back. I am thinking of uploading all my WH boots and sharing them (guessing you guys will have a lot of them yourselves but you never know) and hopefully you might be able to do the same and upload something I haven't got. Now a lot of these I have bought off ebay (yep i paid the overinflated prices but I have not seen these anywhere else and hadn't worked out how to properly download them etc but I am getting their) so their probably nothing rare but let me know if i can help any of you guys.

Wildhearts
Manchester MDH, UK, 9th December 2004
Debasser, Sweden 17th February 2004
Zepp, Tokyo, Japan 1st December 2003
Akasaka Blitz, Tokyo 21st September 1997
Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK 31st August 1997
Hultsfred Festival, Sweden 1995
Reading 28th August 1994
MOR Donington Park, 4th June 1994
Plymouth Pavillion 8th October 1993 (Broadcast)
For The Fans, Norris Studios 24th June 1992
Early Demos & Alternate versions (17 tracks)
Demos, includes rehearsals, rough mixes & more (9 tracks)

Ginger
White Horse Club, Wycombe, UK 29th January 2004
Live @ The Garage 2001
Ginger & Paul Gilbert Japan 2000
Clam Abuse, Dingwalls, London, UK 5th August 1999
Ginger & Paul Gilbert Japan 1998

Michael Monroe Band
I am dong a trade with a guy in Norway hopefully for some MMB live material that Ginger played on (will get back to you on these)

Will start uploading these in the next few days and if you have something I dont have then pm me and I am sure w can work something out.

Cheers guys! :bounce:
Satansbottom

Re: Re : Boots

Postby Assmask » 17th Jul 11, 13:10

Y halo thar!

Welcome, and kind of you to bring gifts.

I would be very keen to see anything from '97 as I have never seen any EN stuff played live, bar Urge on Youtube and whatever was on TOTP.
8==m==D
8=m===D
8===m=D
8m====D--=__

The Big Grizzly

https://www.facebook.com/biggrizzlyband
Assmask

Postby blackdeathcrew » 18th Jul 11, 11:09

Assmask wrote:Y halo thar!

I would be very keen to see anything from '97 as I have never seen any EN stuff played live, bar Urge on Youtube and whatever was on TOTP.

I've got the Shepherds Bush Gig from The EN tour on VHS... keep meaning to get it, and loads of others Wildhearts stuff converted to DVD, so if I get my ass into gear will let you know
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby blackdeathcrew » 18th Jul 11, 11:12

I've got loads of Live stuff and studio demos. Maybe we should start a trade going (that's how i got a lot of my stuff, - back in the listee days) , where you receive the tracks on cd in the post , then copy them to your hard drive/cd/mp3 player or whatever tickles your fancy, then post them on to the next person to do the same, and so on. Anyone up for it?
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby Ross » 19th Jul 11, 11:29

blackdeathcrew wrote:
Assmask wrote:Y halo thar!

I've got the Shepherds Bush Gig from The EN tour on VHS... keep meaning to get it, and loads of others Wildhearts stuff converted to DVD, so if I get my ass into gear will let you know

I was there. I'd love to see that. I've got the audio boot, but always wondered what it looked like, as I remember it being absolute fucking carnage!
Ross

Postby stoner » 19th Jul 11, 14:05

Me too, would love to see a vid of it
@stoner237
stoner

Postby blackdeathcrew » 19th Jul 11, 14:36

I'll let you know when i get it sorted from VHS guys
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Return to Trading Corner