Foo Fighters ticket (3rd July)

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

Foo Fighters ticket (3rd July)

Postby jon_tarbard » 15th Jun 11, 22:38

Hi all!!!

I have a spare ticket for the Foo Fighters Milton Keynes gig on sunday 3rd.

I bought a pair of tickets for me and the wife back in October not knowing that by the time the gig comes around she'd be 8 months pregnant!!!

unsurprisingly she's not really up for the gig now!!!

if anyone wants it, please lemme know (preferably direct to my e-mail which is jontarbard@hotmail.co.uk)

i'm looking to get £55 for it (what I paid)

Cheers
Jon
jon_tarbard

Re: Foo Fighters ticket (3rd July)

Postby jon_tarbard » 17th Jun 11, 16:40

FOO FIGHTERS TICKETS UPDATE - A pair of tickets for sale for Sunday July 3rd. £110 for the pair (what I paid for them) or make me an offer
jon_tarbard

Postby benwalton » 19th Jun 11, 12:35

I already have tickets to this, so I'll just say congrats on the baby :lol:
and just last week as i was clearing shit from off my shelf...
benwalton

Postby peejay67 » 20th Jun 11, 11:33

Jon,

I might be interested in these if youve still got them available?

Many thanks

Pete
peejay67

Postby jon_tarbard » 20th Jun 11, 14:17

benwalton wrote:I already have tickets to this, so I'll just say congrats on the baby :lol:

Thanks Ben :-)
jon_tarbard

Postby markE » 20th Jun 11, 16:45

yeah - congratulations. hope everything goes smoothly and you and the mrs are back in the land of gigs soon. ( the same thing happened to me ticket wise with the 2009 birthday bash. the mrs was kind enough to let me go on my own though.)
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

Postby jon_tarbard » 20th Jun 11, 23:10

Actually, the lovely lady is letting me go without her. the 2nd ticket is one of my best friends who, unfortunately, is currently fighting cancer and is 1/3 through chemo. there's no way he's going to make it to Milton Keynes.

markE wrote:yeah - congratulations. hope everything goes smoothly and you and the mrs are back in the land of gigs soon. ( the same thing happened to me ticket wise with the 2009 birthday bash. the mrs was kind enough to let me go on my own though.)
jon_tarbard

Postby markE » 21st Jun 11, 10:39

jon_tarbard wrote:Actually, the lovely lady is letting me go without her. the 2nd ticket is one of my best friends who, unfortunately, is currently fighting cancer and is 1/3 through chemo. there's no way he's going to make it to Milton Keynes.

markE wrote:yeah - congratulations. hope everything goes smoothly and you and the mrs are back in the land of gigs soon. ( the same thing happened to me ticket wise with the 2009 birthday bash. the mrs was kind enough to let me go on my own though.)

shit, dude. that's rough. hope the chemo goes well for him.
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

Return to Trading Corner