Missing bootleg

Requests for the trading, swapping and sourcing of records, tickets, merch, etc, and general enquiries about music and collectables.

Missing bootleg

Postby GingerPimpernel » 19th May 11, 20:53

Recently my computer went mad, and as a result I lost pretty much everything. For the majority of my Wildhearts collection (IE the studio stuff), not a problem as I have it all on CD, but I lost a bootleg I had of their gig at the Glasgow Barrowlands (2003, the tour with Amen). Bit of a prized one as it's the only Wildhearts/Ginger bootleg I ever found from a gig I was actually at. I've already checked the Hub (where I originally found it), which seems to be down at the moment.

Anyone still have a copy of this one they could send my way?

Also, while looking throughout the wilderness of Google for it earlier, I found reference to a bootleg that existed of their gig a year later (25th of April, 2004, the tour with Therapy?) at the Edinburgh Liquid Rooms, which happens to be one of the best gigs I've ever been to. Anyone know anything about this one?
GingerPimpernel

Re: Missing bootleg

Postby blackdeathcrew » 20th May 11, 08:15

I have the 2003 gig, drop me a pm with your address, and i'll stick a copy in the post if you like.

:D
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Return to Trading Corner