SUPERCHARGER NEWS..and shows..as it happens

General music banter. Gigs, reviews, new bands...

SUPERCHARGER NEWS..and shows..as it happens

Postby denzprhd » 17th Jun 12, 17:53

sun june 24th
stage time 3-4 pm INK FOR HEROES TATTOO CONVENTION YORK RACECOURSE

fri june 29th SUPERCHARGER HEADLINE THE GASWORKS BRADFORD.support from riff x and hot money

aug 17th DOUBLE HEADER.trillians newcastle SUPERCHARGER and TEENAGE CASKET COMPANY

2nd NOV fri night DOVE AND RAINBOW SHEFFIELD...SUPERCHARGER HEADLINE

WEVE THE POSSIBILITY OF A DATE @ CHRIS MCORMACKS JUBILEE NIGHT AT CAMDEN ..nov 9th THATS A FRI NIGHT.....GUESTLIST WILL BE £4 quid.....MESSAGE ME DENZ SUPERCHARGER ON FB IF YOU WANT IN......u know you want to.... x :mrgreen:
denzprhd

Re: SUPERCHARGER NEWS..and shows..as it happens

Postby denzprhd » 17th Jun 12, 18:04

oh and i forgot to say weve had trouble with sales and distribution from i tunes and their subsidury companys,so as from a few weeks time you will only be able to purchase and down load our stuff from www.supercharger666.com that also means we will not be on spotify ,i tunes,asda online,tesco online,woolworths online and all the rest of that crap :fish: many thanks for all your continued support folks it means everything
denzprhd

Re: SUPERCHARGER NEWS..and shows..as it happens

Postby denzprhd » 11th Jul 12, 15:27

NEW SHOW ADDED....25th AUG sat NIGHT.... SUPERCHARGER @ GASWORKS..bradford....unfortunatly we cudnt make the last show as newcastle was under water and our practice room suffered badly....so max has kindly re scheduled for us....get your asses down :twisted:
denzprhd

Return to Other Bands and Music