Hawk Eyes 'IDEAS' Out Now!

General music banter. Gigs, reviews, new bands...

Hawk Eyes 'IDEAS' Out Now!

Postby hawkeyesmusic » 16th Apr 12, 22:06

Kerrang! (5Ks) - “A contender for album of the year. Simply brilliant.”
Classic Rock (9/10) - “Possibly Britain’s Most exciting new Band.” “This Band is special. If you are jaded about the music you love, IDEAS is the perfect cure”
Q Magazine (4/5) - “grisly complexity:thrillingly original”
Artrocker (5/5) ‘Album of the Month’ - “If it’s riff-plosions you want, these fellas will deal the goods.”
Total Guitar (4/5) - “Hawk Eyes are hovering on the edge of glory.”
Big Cheese (5/5) - “this album will floor you with fantastically aggressive music guaranteed to get you headbanging.”

Our new album ‘IDEAS’ is out now on Fierce Panda and Vinyl Junkie in Japan

It is available from Itunes, Amazon, Play.com or direct from either label click below for all shop links and THANKYOU to anyone who pledged or already has bought it:

http://hawkeyesmusic.tumblr.com/post/20309478847/ideas-out-now
hawkeyesmusic

Re: Hawk Eyes 'IDEAS' Out Now!

Postby markE » 17th Apr 12, 10:45

hawkeyesmusic wrote:Image

Kerrang! (5Ks) - “A contender for album of the year. Simply brilliant.”
Classic Rock (9/10) - “Possibly Britain’s Most exciting new Band.” “This Band is special. If you are jaded about the music you love, IDEAS is the perfect cure”
Q Magazine (4/5) - “grisly complexity:thrillingly original”
Artrocker (5/5) ‘Album of the Month’ - “If it’s riff-plosions you want, these fellas will deal the goods.”
Total Guitar (4/5) - “Hawk Eyes are hovering on the edge of glory.” Big Cheese (5/5) - “this album will floor you with fantastically aggressive music guaranteed to get you headbanging.”

Our new album ‘IDEAS’ is out now on Fierce Panda and Vinyl Junkie in Japan

It is available from Itunes, Amazon, Play.com or direct from either label click below for all shop links and THANKYOU to anyone who pledged or already has bought it:

http://hawkeyesmusic.tumblr.com/post/20309478847/ideas-out-now

Ha, I read this as Hoovering on the edge of glory, which is much cooler :dur: :fish: :coat:
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE

Postby Mattie » 9th Jun 12, 23:00

This has been pretty much a constant on my playlist this last 2 weeks, I must be in the mood for heavy.

I've owned it since release, I liked it then, but only now really noticing how fucking brilliant it is
ImageImage
Mattie

Postby benwalton » 9th Jun 12, 23:40

Got a promo for this ages before release and it took a little while to click for me too.

It's so good that I actually pre-ordered the actual hard copy official release just to have it. Easily my album of the year so far. Check out their MindHammers EP, it's fantastic.

I have nothing but good things to say about Hawk Eyes, can't wait for them to tour again. Absolutely awesome band.
and just last week as i was clearing shit from off my shelf...
benwalton

Return to Other Bands and Music