Glasgow gig

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Re: Glasgow gig

Postby Spiritwalker » 10th Dec 11, 21:38

vanrad wrote:'twas a great night - its great to see a different set for us die hards. Ginger has so many great songs. My earlier post does look a wimpy on the weather front but it was definitely worth it!
night

Indeed. I came down from Perth on the train with absolutely no problems caused by the weather. Meanwhile my mate who's only in Cumbernauld was too scared to head into Glasgow for it.
Shitebag :lol:
Spiritwalker

Postby pleasantjonny » 10th Dec 11, 22:35

Great gig. Cant Do Right was a highlight, but the whole set was fantastic. Hopefully come next December Ginger will be back on the idea of touring :lol:
pleasantjonny

Postby SteveP » 11th Dec 11, 12:36

Spiritwalker wrote:
vanrad wrote:'twas a great night - its great to see a different set for us die hards. Ginger has so many great songs. My earlier post does look a wimpy on the weather front but it was definitely worth it!
night

Indeed. I came down from Perth on the train with absolutely no problems caused by the weather. Meanwhile my mate who's only in Cumbernauld was too scared to head into Glasgow for it.
Shitebag :lol:

Agreed, I got there from Edinburgh no problem, although line speed was reduced so it took longer than normal, it was especially longer as I was on a train that went on the Aidrie- Bathgate line.

Was thinking that I was gonna get blown all the way down Sauchiehall Street, but the wind had gone by the time I got there.

Got the half 11 from Queen Street home no problem either.

Great to see you again too Keith

My good deed for the day was getting Denzil's set list from Dunc for a young lass who couldn't make herself heard over the noisy blokes asking for all kinds of stuff..

How good were HawkEyes BTW!!!!!
Last edited by SteveP on 11th Dec 11, 12:44, edited 1 time in total.
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby SteveP » 11th Dec 11, 12:43

vanrad wrote:I've got severe post rock comedown now after the amazing Panther / Crüe / Leppard gig last night

Wasn't too impressed with SP, how many times is it actually possible to fit fuck and pussy into a sentence?

The Crue were as normal, brilliant, the roller coaster drum solo set was worth the ticket price alone.

Not a big fan of Def Leppard, but they were great too. Loved how Joe Elliott offered out the bloke who chucked beer over him.

Timed the trains perfectly, left as Leppard were saying goodnight, got to Exhibition Centre station as a train pulled in. Didn't fancy the 50 minute wait at Central for the train to Edinburgh, so had a walk up to Queen Street and got the half 11, was in the house at 20 to 1
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby siobhan_h » 11th Dec 11, 13:46

Def Lep > Crüe live. Always. They show that you don't need a circus style show to impress. We ended up couldnt be arsed waiting on a train so just walked to the city centre, only took 20 minutrs drunk staggering.

The weather on Thursday was nae where near as bad as I expected. Though we had issues getting jnto town as our trains from Duke St was off & cba waiting on the Edinburgh train coming through Bellgrove lol.
My foot's on the gas & I'm thinking fast
I won't find no future by fixing the past!
siobhan_h

Postby Keith Richard » 11th Dec 11, 14:35

SteveP wrote:
Great to see you again too Keith

Likewise dude. Not sure when I'll be back as I move to Miami on Wednesday. Great night all round.
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Previous

Return to Ginger Live