Dec Tour 2011 set list **SPOILERS**

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Re: Dec Tour 2011 set list **SPOILERS**

Postby denis » 11th Dec 11, 00:53

yeah they've been playing Vernix (the crazy bastards!!) cunt of a song to play i bet!!
denis

Postby skpprn » 11th Dec 11, 19:11

I am really sorry if I have missed the information somwhere. But has the setlist been posted?

I live in Sweden and can therefor not go to the shows and I am really curious to the setlist. So can someone please post it for us that can not go?
skpprn

Postby denis » 12th Dec 11, 02:30

[quote]SPOILER: SHOW/quote]
denis

Postby denis » 12th Dec 11, 02:33

shit! tried to copy/paste the set list but can't figure out how to. skpprn just go to the very fist post in this thread & click the word 'show' in red
denis

Postby vickyp » 12th Dec 11, 20:24

Leeds setlist here, hidden behind this
Spoiler: show

It was AMAZING.
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby Col » 12th Dec 11, 20:50

Newcastle same as Leeds, except they did swap last 2 even tho in same order on setlist.
Moses - Red Sea - Bollocks. Col - Academy doors - genius.
Col

Postby bucks » 12th Dec 11, 23:48

southampton pretty similar if not the same cant quite remember mainly due to lack of sleep :D
bucks

Postby siobhan_h » 12th Dec 11, 23:58

We didnt get 29x from what I can recall. sake.
My foot's on the gas & I'm thinking fast
I won't find no future by fixing the past!
siobhan_h

Postby bucks » 13th Dec 11, 00:21

now that i do remember singing along too
bucks

Postby Keith Richard » 13th Dec 11, 11:51

siobhan_h wrote:We didnt get 29x from what I can recall. sake.

No, but we did get Caprice.
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby Egg4Goff » 13th Dec 11, 12:09

Went to Leeds and it was brilliant. It was great to see everyone on stage having a realy good time.

Weirdest moment of any gig I've been to had to be Random, the Care in the Community bassist, getting nearly the whole crowd to crouch down on the ground during the quiet bit in Slaughtered Authors. Ginger and Random didn't seem to quite believe anyone had gone along with it.

Can't wait until the Birthday Bash.
Egg4Goff

Postby shadow » 13th Dec 11, 14:28

Egg4Goff wrote:Went to Leeds and it was brilliant. It was great to see everyone on stage having a realy good time.

Weirdest moment of any gig I've been to had to be Random, the Care in the Community bassist, getting nearly the whole crowd to crouch down on the ground during the quiet bit in Slaughtered Authors. Ginger and Random didn't seem to quite believe anyone had gone along with it.

Can't wait until the Birthday Bash.

yeah,Random did the same thing at Newcastle and the crowd response was spot on.... looks like the whole of this tour is going a storm ,which it should with that setlist and the quality of the band, but it's weird how G was really unhappy at the start ,which put me off and wasn't gonna go, but when I saw some of the footage nothing was gonna stop me.... thing is there's this short clip from Wales that shows a real healthy crowd ,whilst not going ape-shit they seem to be attentive enough , so what was G's beef at this time?????
http://youtu.be/_P1eco4Tb3w
shadow

Postby Egg4Goff » 14th Dec 11, 13:03

I don't know if it's just that there's such a varied response from different crowds and he's not a huge fan of muted, although attentive, responses. He seems to really appreciate getting a crowd's buy in to whatever he's playing.

He had similar things to say when the Chutzpah tour kicked off - people shouting out for all the faves while they were playing the new album in full - but was really positive about those crowds that supported what they were doing. It must be pretty annoying for someone with such a great back catalogue to only be expected to play the same 15 or so tracks every time gets on stage.

I went to the Cockpit on that tour as well and can honestly say that they are the two best atmospheres I've ever experienced for gig. Really supportive and ready to enjoy whatever's thrown their way, including the support bands. So well done Leeds for having really good crowds (that's from someone brought up on Teesside and now living in Sheffield).
Egg4Goff

Postby luceo non uro » 14th Dec 11, 13:23

Sad to hear the setlist isn't getting the crowd going - looks fantastic to me. Particularly looking forward to hearing Vernix and Slaughtered Authors live, so hope they keep these in for the 18th London gig.
luceo non uro

Postby iddsy » 14th Dec 11, 13:29

u will prob be a happy man on the 18th then,i think they are pretty much keeping the same set list for all shows except the bb.
iddsy

PreviousNext

Return to Ginger Live