Earth Vs 20th shows: Wolves

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Earth Vs 20th shows: Wolves

Postby Benny Hiroshima » 9th Apr 13, 15:46

Really enjoyed the Wolves show. The ringing in my ears has only just stopped today.

Lads seemed like they enjoyed themselves - the first set was very tight and the second set was pure genius. Never ever thought I would have heard Got It On Tuesday played live in a million years.

But I'm still annoyed at my fellow WH fans for not cheering loud enough for Now Is The Colour. Endless, Nameless is still one of my fave albums of all time and can't believe I was denied an opportunity to hear one of the tunes from said masterpiece. Damn you!!! ha ha.
Benny Hiroshima

Re: Earth Vs 20th shows: Wolves

Postby James S » 9th Apr 13, 17:12

Benny Hiroshima wrote:The ringing in my ears has only just stopped today.

Mine are still ringing but I was on the barrier next to the speakers. Well worth it though. Cracking show.
James S

Postby Benny Hiroshima » 9th Apr 13, 23:20

Other random highlights for me was seeing the bloke who came as a life size Smileybones ( I shit you not) a family of three (Dad, Mum and kid) all wearing Wildies tees back at our hotel and the sheer geniusness of the random set list done boxing announcer styleeeee.

:P
Benny Hiroshima

Postby twig » 21st Apr 13, 17:03

Did any body get a bootleg of this show?
twig

Postby Alton » 15th Jun 13, 12:54

Never ever thought I would have heard Got It On Tuesday played live in a million years.
Alton

Return to Wildhearts Live