1997 + Endless Nameless Tour...

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Re: 1997 + Endless Nameless Tour...

Postby Hiroki » 10th Jan 10, 18:36

Thanks for all the downloadable shows :D

blackdeathcrew wrote:I've also got the show on VHS format, and am in the process of trying to convert a load of my old video tapes to dvd format, so when i've done it could try and upload that somewhere too I guess

You could always convert the dvd's to either avi or mkv (so they will be a smaller size) then rar them up, split them and stick them on rapidshare or megaupload or somewhere like that.
I Love B-Sides
Hiroki

Postby richyboy1981 » 11th Jan 10, 01:36

Thanks for the Shephards Bush recording - awesome. I especially enjoyed the version of Lovebank and the EN tracks sounds HUGE!
richyboy1981

Postby Andwah » 11th Jan 10, 20:45

Groop Dog Drill at Newcastle i think?
Andwah

Postby Andy » 12th Jan 10, 00:32

Andwah wrote:Groop Dog Drill at Newcastle i think?

Indeed it was.
Andy

Postby richyboy1981 » 12th Jan 10, 15:59

Moodswings & Roundabouts live.....awesome!
richyboy1981

Re:

Postby Jen » 14th Jan 10, 17:50

EMMO wrote:I went to a endless… gig at Shepherds empire back in either 97 or 98 and it was the worst ever gig I saw the guys play.
They were a mess and I think they broke up (again!) shortly after. Can’t remember if Danny was there – think he was but the songs were sloppy and the sound was terrible.

I agree, absolutely awful gig, I think I even left before the end (unheard of!).
Jen

Re:

Postby rico ravenshaw » 17th Jan 10, 17:36

dude, anychance of a reupload. i was at this gig and would love a copy of it

much much and many thanks in advance
:P
rico ravenshaw

Postby blackdeathcrew » 19th Jan 10, 10:21

I'm not at home until weds night, so will try and do it then :D
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby maz » 20th Jan 10, 13:28

Really enjoy hearing a lot of this!! Thanks everyone. I actually think the shepherds bush performance is better than the japan one but the recording isn't as good.
No one practically knew or cheered the new stuff. What a shame. That's probably why we rarely here this stuff now (and along with cj not liking it much.) Although check out the crowd response during the ginger anniverary gig a few years ago when he announces Urge. There are fans who love this stuff!! :D
maz

Re:

Postby Tazbert » 21st Jan 10, 14:04

floyd wrote:Remember this IDDSY! :wink: Them were the days, we took so many drugs back then its hard to remember if we were actually there!!
Anyway here's a live recording of it, enjoy http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VUT7KW1U
Shepherds Bush Empire
31-08-97

1 Anthem
2 Headfuck
3 Nurse Maximum
4 Urge
5 I Wanna Go Where The People Go
6 If Like Is Like A Lovebank
7 Pissjoy
8 S.I.N
9 Pump It Up
10 Suckerpunch
11 Caffeine Bomb
12 White Lies
13 Jam
14 Heroin
15 Sick Of Drugs

Think that was the loudest I've ever heard the Wildhearts play. Avoided the front & stood down the side as I'd fucked my back. They kicked off with Anthem and that was that. Jumped around like a twat all night and could barely walk the next day. :dur:
Lovin' every dog on the Lower East side
Tazbert

Re: Re:

Postby blackdeathcrew » 21st Jan 10, 14:55

rico ravenshaw wrote:

Here it is again (hopefully)

http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1150113
ImageImage
blackdeathcrew

Postby Ross » 21st Jan 10, 17:58

Tazbert wrote:
floyd wrote:Remember this IDDSY! :wink: Them were the days, we took so many drugs back then its hard to remember if we were actually there!!
Anyway here's a live recording of it, enjoy http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VUT7KW1U
Shepherds Bush Empire
31-08-97

1 Anthem
2 Headfuck
3 Nurse Maximum
4 Urge
5 I Wanna Go Where The People Go
6 If Like Is Like A Lovebank
7 Pissjoy
8 S.I.N
9 Pump It Up
10 Suckerpunch
11 Caffeine Bomb
12 White Lies
13 Jam
14 Heroin
15 Sick Of Drugs

Think that was the loudest I've ever heard the Wildhearts play. Avoided the front & stood down the side as I'd fucked my back. They kicked off with Anthem and that was that. Jumped around like a twat all night and could barely walk the next day. :dur:

It was my first WH gig. And still the loudest I've heard them play. No wonder, you can hear the distorted cymbals on Urge. The recording captures the ugliness of the gig. Very confrontational, lots of people fighting in the crowd, and Ginge ranting about the corporate guests. I seem to remember a lot of people jeering at the people upstairs.
Ross

Postby rico ravenshaw » 31st Jan 10, 21:17

blackdeathcrew wrote:
rico ravenshaw wrote:

Here it is again (hopefully)

http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1150113

NICE ONE. thank you
rico ravenshaw

Postby Benny Hiroshima » 17th May 10, 20:35

The gig at Portsmouth Pyramids around the Anthem tour, was the first gig I ever went to.

I got crushed in the mosh pit, got punched and had my arms held behind me in some kind of lock by some random guy - and that was just during the opener of Anthem.

I bought one of the t-shirts (in XL for some reason, despite being only 15) and left with a massive smile on my face.

Strangely, the Anthem singles set were one of 7 or 8 CDs that kept me sane during a freakout after a kidney operation. And seeing the TOTP performance, was a sure fire way to cheer me up when I had a range of tubes sticking in my back and was floating around in a morphine bubble.

Think, I'll be digging out the EN era b-sides again when I get in tonight. Woohoo.
Benny Hiroshima

Postby gutH » 18th May 10, 00:50

Think, I'll be digging out the EN era b-sides again when I get in tonight. Woohoo.

What's all this digging about? They Should'nt have to be dug out of anywhere. Get a bit of rotation on the go like I & I suppose a lot of others on here do you'll get to hear them every 2 weeks or at least once a month. Simples :wtf:

Unless of course your a turtle or a mole or something and you like digging then I guess thats o.k :lol:
Fly like an angel stapled to a satellite, lit up good like a stick of fucking dynamite!
gutH

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Live