Wolverhampton

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Postby Mattie » 23rd Dec 09, 14:51

nice to see you and mrsnig1012 again too.

In a way I pray to god (who?) the video taken by Alex of 4 drunken blokes and one lady walking down the street chanting 'bungee jumping people die' whilst doing silly poses to tnhe camera never sees the light of day!
ImageImage
Mattie

Postby SteveP » 23rd Dec 09, 15:40

cover blown, we're fucked now, never mind meeting people from all over the country at wildhearts gigs, we're gonna be known all over the world, bummer!! :D
23 Pictures In A Tent....

'The bus is gannin fuckin neewhere'
SteveP

Postby Col » 23rd Dec 09, 15:41

Well if Alex doesn't publish it don't forget Martin was filming aswell.
Col

Postby Mattie » 23rd Dec 09, 16:33

SteveP wrote:cover blown, we're fucked now, never mind meeting people from all over the country at wildhearts gigs, we're gonna be known all over the world, bummer!! :D

Judging by the turnout at the Travelodge bar, the word has been out since long before monday night :twisted:
ImageImage
Mattie

Postby SteveP » 23rd Dec 09, 16:54

Mattie wrote:
SteveP wrote:cover blown, we're fucked now, never mind meeting people from all over the country at wildhearts gigs, we're gonna be known all over the world, bummer!! :D

Judging by the turnout at the Travelodge bar, the word has been out since long before monday night :twisted:

I'd say so, bet they're all glad not to have been part of the carnage in the bar after the gig too!!

SteveP

Postby SteveP » 5th Jan 10, 00:00

I finally got my videos uploaded!!

The Loyalties plus special guest!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkifFReeq3Y

SteveP

Postby vickyp » 5th Jan 10, 00:17

That is excellent Uncle P! Sounds like the acoustic set was a right laugh. (I am so learning to play that for next Christmas.)
Zorro won't build me a time machine
vickyp

Postby neil » 9th Jan 10, 23:25

I was quite dissapointed when I saw the Loyalties set up for an acoustic set, but truth be told it was probably better than an electric set would have been. I thought the reaction to Antiproduct and The Wildhearts was quite muted before the end, and I'm sure a proper Loyalties would have had a similarly flat atmosphere, but the more intimate and quiet set was well received and made the crowd sound louder, and the humour of the situation got everyone in a good mood.

It's a shame the crowd didn't seem to really warm up for the Wildhearts till about half way through, as I thought the setlist was great, a good mix of hits, rareitys, and stuff spanning the whole of their career. A bit like the Astoria set list from a couple of years ago.
neil

Previous

Return to Wildhearts Live