from being interested its now must go!!

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

from being interested its now must go!!

Postby shadow » 12th Dec 09, 12:31

been stumblin around tinternet (well been gettin the woman to do it for me cos im crap)
and now ive gotta go to leeds gig... antiproduct have it on their facebook as supporting
AND denzel is their drummer!!!!!! ive so wanted to see that kid play with another outfit
thanks vickip and pudu for your info oh man lookin forward to this just hope WH do play some chutzpah!!
shadow

Postby Pudu » 12th Dec 09, 12:53

Your welcome - I forgot that I had noticed about Denzel being the new drummer. I got the message on my phone so didnt show properly and didnt get chance to double check if it was the same one or not.
Too many fucking bubbles man!

What's your liiiiiiffffeeeeee?
Pudu

Postby shadow » 12th Dec 09, 13:11

i really really rate the kid pudu cos i used to play the sticks myself
however my enthusiasm for this gig has NOTHING to do with the lineup of antiproduct being alex cane, denzel and THREE wonderful women......the bummer is my woman wants to go(she wont admit it but shes got a thing for denz....shes got no chance shes probably more than twice his age!!!)
shadow

Postby Pudu » 12th Dec 09, 17:12

Don't play myself (except for pathetic attempts on Guitar Hero that is!!!) but do rate him myself from the couple of times I have seen him before. At least your woman only have Denzel to look at - you have the THREE women to look at. Fighta ya for the best view :wink: :wink:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

What's your liiiiiiffffeeeeee?
Pudu

Return to Wildhearts Live