"Earth Vs" Anniversary live recordings

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Postby rockcity1971 » 30th Nov 09, 00:48

look forward to both shows!!! Thanks as always! will keep an eye on dime.
rockcity1971

Postby Humbug » 4th Dec 09, 20:35

Here we go, here's the Mercury Lounge Earth Vs gig:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=279515
Humbug

Postby Owen » 5th Dec 09, 21:28

Here is the 'Earth vs' show from Shepherd's Bush last year. The download link is only good for 7 days, unless somebody has somewhere else they can keep it permanently?

Set 1: http://tiny.cc/OnaaO

Set 2: http://tinyurl.com/ycmchhh

Please note that the MP3's are not divided into songs, so it is 1 long song for each set (if you know what i mean) If anybody has the program that can chop it up into songs, and they fancy doing it, could they let me know, ta

Enjoy

Owen
P.S. Pay particular attention to the stunning vocals at the end of 'News of the World' as I caught the mic Ginger threw into the crowd and got to 'sing' the last verse. Makes me smile everytime I think of it - happy days : )
Owen

Postby floyd » 5th Dec 09, 21:54

Thanks for this, brings back memories of a great night at the Bush :D
floyd

Postby Steveo123 » 14th Dec 09, 18:19

It took some time but i have chopped that recording up into tracks so if anyone wants it just reply to this and I'll get it uploaded somewhere
Steveo123

Postby Speedy1974 » 14th Dec 09, 19:11

Steveo

I would love a copy
Speedy1974

Postby Owen » 14th Dec 09, 19:15

Steveo123 wrote:It took some time but i have chopped that recording up into tracks so if anyone wants it just reply to this and I'll get it uploaded somewhere

Hey Steve,

I wouldnt mind a copy either. I posted the original recording. Which program didi you use to cut it up?

Cheers

Owen
Owen

Postby Steveo123 » 14th Dec 09, 19:26

okay guys I'll get it uploaded onto rapidshare or megaupload at some point tonite because im that nice :)

Oh and Owen first of all thanks a million for uploading this ive been searching high and low for this gig but assume there was no recording, and second i used the program Direct WAV MP3 Splitter to do all this, wasnt really to hard but had to do it twice as the timing got all buggered up somehow, i still havent had a chance to listen to the whole thing from start to finish but shall do at work tomorrow
Steveo123

Postby rockcity1971 » 14th Dec 09, 19:26

me too!!!! Thanks,
George
rockcity1971

WiLDHEARTS bootleg forum?

Postby rockcity1971 » 14th Dec 09, 19:30

Is there a forum just for Wildhearts live recordings and releated projects anywhere. I have seen AC/DC & Kiss ones out there and just curious if there is a Wildhearts one. If not someone should start one. I would but i'm a complete retard when it comes to computers and setting up a page!!!! I'm suprised I can turn this thing on!!!! Any Thoughts???
rockcity1971

Postby Steveo123 » 14th Dec 09, 19:39

Just had a quick scan over the recording and for some reason the splitter has cut about 5 seconds at the beggining of suckerpunch out, so if thats a problem for anyone let me know and ill get it re done this week and upload it after the changes, if not ill upload it as it is. let me know guys :)

EDIT:

Crisis over ive sorted it now :)
Just about to upload onto megaupload
Steveo123

Re: WiLDHEARTS bootleg forum?

Postby Owen » 14th Dec 09, 20:00

rockcity1971 wrote:Is there a forum just for Wildhearts live recordings and releated projects anywhere. I have seen AC/DC & Kiss ones out there and just curious if there is a Wildhearts one. If not someone should start one. I would but i'm a complete retard when it comes to computers and setting up a page!!!! I'm suprised I can turn this thing on!!!! Any Thoughts???

All I know of is:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/index.php

which only has 5 gigs on it. But a proper one would be fantastic.
Owen

Postby Steveo123 » 14th Dec 09, 20:35

Is it just me yea or does it take forever to upload something on rapidshare ive been trying for about an hour and its on 100% and still not finished :?
any other websites i could upload this to that are any good?
if not ill wack it in a torrent and put it up on piratebay

cheers
steveo
Steveo123

Postby Ean » 14th Dec 09, 20:38

Steveo123 wrote:Is it just me yea or does it take forever to upload something on rapidshare ive been trying for about an hour and its on 100% and still not finished :?
any other websites i could upload this to that are any good?
if not ill wack it in a torrent and put it up on piratebay

cheers
steveo

The rapidshare upload bar is a bit shite to be honest - it used to read 0% all the time - so chances are it's doing it. It all depends on your upload speed, but I'd give it a bit longer.

You don't use NoScript by any chance do you?
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."
Ean

Postby Steveo123 » 14th Dec 09, 20:53

Errm im not sure what NoScript is, so chances are im not using it lol unless it comes standard with windows
:)
Steveo123

PreviousNext

Return to Wildhearts Live